Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ALRIGHT GUYS LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I didn't say you were attacking me. I express my opinion and people disagree with it, so I defend it. The way someone debates back with me depends on my reaction. I posted an opinion that differed from yours on this board, and you got just as abrasive. That's how everyone is.
    Lol I'm not talking about solely on this board either. But either way I just think everyone in general should be friendly in their arguments.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Batgirl View Post
    Lol I'm not talking about solely on this board either. But either way I just think everyone in general should be friendly in their arguments.
    You're not though, so how are you going to give someone else that advice?

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    79d 8h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Also I'm not complaining about the other price. I'm complaining about people neo mailing me telling me MY price is wrong. I'm gonna ask what I want. Idgaf.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    You guuuuys
    I can't even post a cute puppy picture stupid phone.
    Just pretend I left a puppy here whatever.

There's really no reason to fight about it. It's just neopets. TP price obviously means several different things to several different people and if someone's an ass just block em. :c
    Last edited by Owl; 07-08-2013 at 03:13 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Owl For This Useful Post:

Duckii (07-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m

[/COLOR]Also I'm not complaining about the other price. I'm complaining about people neo mailing me telling me MY price is wrong. I'm gonna ask what I want. Idgaf.
    They are doing this because they are impatient and the lowest person has not responded to their Neomails yet. When searching for an item, I would give a 200k to 500k radius as to what I would pay over lowest, and anyone above that, I would mail asking if they would match the lowest or go lower. It was meerly because it was a time sensitive sale, and it's possible the lowest just priced and went afk, or was in a time zone that they were sleeping. If you're second to lowest, you'd get mailed probably at the same time lowest did just for the speed of concluding the buyer's purchase of that item. It's not something you can get offended over, you're just there and the lowest isn't.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Cath (07-08-2013),team rocket (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    The item I'm selling is a wearable, which do get pricey, but man this bitch was like pissed I wouldn't lower my price.

Like seriously it's my price, go to the other person if you want it so bad.

Okay, you've posted like 10 times today and all it is is arguments. Do you agree with like, anything? You've said you don't like how people on cK are mean to you but all you're doing is starting arguments. :/ just an observation. Maybe be more friendly in your arguments?

[QUOTE=Batgirl;343352]I'm not attacking you, lol, my post was in no way rude. I just asked why you were arguing with everyone today? You get really abrasive when someone doesn't agree with you, so I thought I'd suggest trying to be friendlier in your arguments. That's all.[COLOR="Silver"]

Just an observation.

Also, two things. You are entitled to sell at whatever price you wish to sell, but unless you are the lowest option on the Trading Post, it is Your Price and not TP Price. If you don't want to sell at that price, that is up to you. No one is saying you are obligated to sell at TP price, in fact, most resellers buy at or below TP and then sell for higher as the market swings. Trust me when I say this. I am not doing this to brag, or to bother, or whatever. But I do have more experience legitly reselling goods than most of the users here, I was a long time legit player and beyond restocking, it was the most profitable way to make NP.

Second, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are being abrasive. The fact that someone disagrees "ten times today" means absolutely nothing, and instead invalidates the rest of your rant, basically saying you are being over emotional about a clusterfuck of pixels that you call an item. An especially bad item too, considering, from my market experience, wearables normally peak at release, and deflate until retirement, unless they are r99 and have other use. Given the 200k price tag and the mass difference in price range, I'd assume its HTS and r95 if that. So basically. Chill out. Rest on it if you will. The world doesn't sit there and cater to you, similar to how you want the sell point to be a certain price, the buyer also values it at a certain price and if an agreement cannot be reached then there is no reason to rant.

In before the uneducated response of TL: DR

(Fuck emojis)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank12 For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I'm not trying to argue. I don't argue in my posts. Everything I've posted on this thread, I've brought up that Idc what the price is for anyone else, I'm setting my price. I'm irritated at the dick that neo mailed me demanding why my price was what it was. And they weren't the only ones. I mean if you don't want the item at that price, go to someone else. It's just like shopping.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    If ya'll don't stop talking about things other then TP prices, I'm going to have to shut this thread down. It is a great discussion and I look very intellectual, I do not want to stop this thread.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Drizzy (07-08-2013),PiSquared (07-08-2013),wrath (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I'm discussing economics as well as social patterns which are both integral to trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank12 For This Useful Post:

Miri (07-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    They are doing this because they are impatient and the lowest person has not responded to their Neomails yet. When searching for an item, I would give a 200k to 500k radius as to what I would pay over lowest, and anyone above that, I would mail asking if they would match the lowest or go lower. It was meerly because it was a time sensitive sale, and it's possible the lowest just priced and went afk, or was in a time zone that they were sleeping. If you're second to lowest, you'd get mailed probably at the same time lowest did just for the speed of concluding the buyer's purchase of that item. It's not something you can get offended over, you're just there and the lowest isn't.
    Well they neo mailing asking my price, and I said 400k. They then go to, "We'll, I guess we're not coming to an agreement. Why is yours double tp?" Because I bought it for more than that, lol. In my trades I've put firm, please don't try to haggle and yet people do. If I'm online and I want an item so badly, ill overpay for it. I realize others wont but when I specifically say firm, well then I mean firm. XD