Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ALRIGHT GUYS LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    People are just soo dumb sometimes.. I can price MY items at any price I want. TP doesn't determine price of shit. It's okay to use as a guideline. Prices of items are determined by the seller & how much the buyer is willing to spend on an item..

If I think a pile of dung is 5mil & priced as that, there should be no reason that warrants any kind of reporting. People should do more research before they try selling shit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    People are going to expect that TP price is the lowest price, if they come to the trading post and want to sell their item and don't know how much it's worth, they're going to look at the prices, see the lowest and think, well the guys higher then that one aren't selling so they must be wrong, and that person is either going to match or go lower then that lower price to sell their item. Yes, it is deflation, but when that item sells out, the price goes back up. If it doesn't go back up, it's probably a crappy HTS item or there's too many of them, in which case it should probably deflate anyway.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

wrath (07-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    The item I'm selling is a wearable, which do get pricey, but man this bitch was like pissed I wouldn't lower my price.

Like seriously it's my price, go to the other person if you want it so bad.

@(you need an account to see links) Okay, you've posted like 10 times today and all it is is arguments. Do you agree with like, anything? You've said you don't like how people on cK are mean to you but all you're doing is starting arguments. :/ just an observation. Maybe be more friendly in your arguments?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

grrrawr (07-08-2013),Miri (07-08-2013),Soul (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Batgirl View Post
    The item I'm selling is a wearable, which do get pricey, but man this bitch was like pissed I wouldn't lower my price.

Like seriously it's my price, go to the other person if you want it so bad.

@(you need an account to see links) Okay, you've posted like 10 times today and all it is is arguments. Do you agree with like, anything? You've said you don't like how people on cK are mean to you but all you're doing is starting arguments. :/ just an observation. Maybe be more friendly in your arguments?
    Um, no? The last time you butted into something to say something to me, was the only time I have ever gotten into an argument with anyone on clraik. Whatever your issue is with me, ignore me if you don't like my posts. Ill even send you a link to the ignore button. You were nice as hell when I talked to you before, then all of a sudden you're so rude to me for something that had nothing to do with you. You yelled at me then for "attacking someone for having an opinion" all I post is my opinion, so basically you're doing the same thing lol

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    79d 8h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    if someone says that they're selling an item on the trading post for like 2 mil less than the other person, i'm definitely gonna neomail them and ask them for like 200k off of their lowest price still.

i want the cheapest shit and a "tp price" is usually considered the lowest price.

/waits for butthurt people to reprimand my opinion

also if you get that worked up over something so little on neopets i'm scared what happens when something really bad goes down
    Last edited by team rocket; 07-08-2013 at 02:50 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to team rocket For This Useful Post:

Kay (07-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    234 times
    Time Online
    48d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grrrawr For This Useful Post:

Allegra (07-09-2013),Drizzy (07-08-2013),Duckii (07-09-2013),Miri (07-08-2013),osiyo (07-08-2013),PiSquared (07-08-2013),Soul (07-08-2013),team rocket (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    People are going to expect that TP price is the lowest price, if they come to the trading post and want to sell their item and don't know how much it's worth, they're going to look at the prices, see the lowest and think, well the guys higher then that one aren't selling so they must be wrong, and that person is either going to match or go lower then that lower price to sell their item. Yes, it is deflation, but when that item sells out, the price goes back up. If it doesn't go back up, it's probably a crappy HTS item or there's too many of them, in which case it should probably deflate anyway.
    ^ This all day. It's called supply and demand folks. Learn your economics. Even when people artificially deflate the economy, which is a sexy tactic to use, I think the majority considers TP price the lowest price on the TP. It's just the way it is. If you don't like the price, wait until the TP price changes. Or scoop up the additional item at the lower price and sell the first one for what you want. Artificially inflating/deflating is called market control and is the quickest way to get rich fast aside from cheating it up. Did this shit on WoW so many times and made hundreds of thousands of gold.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

katix (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    Thank you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Um, no? The last time you butted into something to say something to me, was the only time I have ever gotten into an argument with anyone on clraik. Whatever your issue is with me, ignore me if you don't like my posts. Ill even send you a link to the ignore button. You were nice as hell when I talked to you before, then all of a sudden you're so rude to me for something that had nothing to do with you. You yelled at me then for "attacking someone for having an opinion" all I post is my opinion, so basically you're doing the same thing lol
    I'm not attacking you, lol, my post was in no way rude. I just asked why you were arguing with everyone today? You get really abrasive when someone doesn't agree with you, so I thought I'd suggest trying to be friendlier in your arguments. That's all.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Also I'm not complaining about the other price. I'm complaining about people neo mailing me telling me MY price is wrong. I'm gonna ask what I want. Idgaf.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Batgirl View Post
    I'm not attacking you, lol, my post was in no way rude. I just asked why you were arguing with everyone today? You get really abrasive when someone doesn't agree with you, so I thought I'd suggest trying to be friendlier in your arguments. That's all.
    I didn't say you were attacking me. I express my opinion and people disagree with it, so I defend it. The way someone debates back with me depends on my reaction. I posted an opinion that differed from yours on this board, and you got just as abrasive. That's how everyone is.