44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    What its like to live in england:

My town is full of loosers and empty of asperation. The only thing these idiots care about is there next bag of weed. I hate it but I have family ties right now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    234 times
    Time Online
    48d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    What it like to live in LA:

Boring and expensive. You have to have money to do anything. Which I don't have.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    What it's like to live in Illinois:

I'm literally an hour from anything "fun" and 2-3 hours (traffic depending) from the big city. So yeah, life in rural Illinois SUCKS. Do you like corn? Yeah I hate it--it's everywhere. Not to mention when I meet people from on here and they're like "I live in Illinois where do you live" and I'm like "ILLINOIS whaaaat" and they ask which suburb? Yeah fuck you too. Chicago should be its own state for real. xD

Oh and the people here suck too c:
    And it's too hot in summer, too cold in winter.

I'm so glad this thread is here so I have a place to complain about how much I need out of this state.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mojo For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    What it's like living in Singapore:

Its pretty boring here. Unless you're majorly into food and malls etc. Crazy variety of food here. Pretty cheap too. That aside, its a really expensive place to live. Safe though.
    But thats what makes it boring

Oh yeah and people here are relatively friendly. Conservative and quiet though. But nice nonetheless.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    What it's like living in Canada:

Our diet consists of Canadian bacon, poutine, Whiskey, and take our medicine with Canadian beer. We all live in igloos that never melt (even during summer months), and ride polar bears to work, hence our clean envirofriendly air. We all talk with funny accents like 'what're yoo talklin' aboot, eh?" (except for those crazy Quebecois, what're they talkin' aboot, eh?). We're too friendly and apologetic to everything, so when we back into a light pole, our first reaction is to say "sorry". A rite of passage for all boys is to fight atop pine trees, trying to knock each other down with hockey sticks and the winner gets to claim his life. We all have pet beavers called "Justin" and our radio stations' playlists consist of 45% Nickelback, 45% Celine Dion, 5% Hedley, and 5% Deadmau5. Men are all employed as fishermen and lumberjacks, while women make flapjacks for aforementioned men. We like to throw money at an insignificant and ineffective military to show our dedication to be a first-world country, while 95% of our military operations are dependent on the US. Hence, if they ever invaded us, we'd be done, son. Our only weapons against such plots at the border is to rally our polar bears to charge, while we ride with our hockey sticks in hand.
    Last edited by Mod; 07-09-2013 at 06:18 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Everyone is complaining about they places they live in?

I switch between places so here goes..

What is it like living in the Netherlands...
    There's pretty much no nature, so when you want to take your dogs for a walk in the woods on a sunny day, you can bet there's at least 200 people with the same bright idea, all crammed together jogging/cycling/walking their dog in that small patch of wood.
    The people are mostly awkward and arrogant and proud. They're prejudiced when it comes to foreigners and still hate Germans. Mostly, they love gays though. Football (alright, soccer for you Americans) is a big thing, so is skating. During the holidays, people take their caravans and leave en masse for the campings. Because camping with a caravan is just the coolest thing to do in your spare time, duh. Especially considering the lovely climate in the Netherlands (not).

What is it like living in rural Spain (Galicia)
    The people are friendly and blunt and will talk to you, even when you don't know the language. Especially when you don't know the language. And if you do, they'll talk in a dialect so cryptic, you'll never understand. They don't mind though, they just keep on talking. Everyone has a garden, where they grown pimentas (peppers) and potatoes and tomatos. There's lemon trees and fig trees everywhere and all the old ladies give you bags of home-grown food. The tortilla (with just egg, potato and onion) is the most delicious thing ever, something only a true Spanish person is able to make properly, it seems.
    Everyone complains about the unemployment rate and the financial crisis. And they're cruel to their animals. People suck at politics.
    There are eucalyptus trees everywhere, it's a shame there's no koalas (they'd love it here).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What it's like in Chesnee, South Carolina? Some of the people are nice, most people are d*cks. Trailer parks are rampant, about 20 in this town alone and all are of medium/large size. Everyone thinks they own a race car when they have a Honda, even at 1 AM, some retard has a car with a huge muffler and they think they're cool by making noise. There are only 3 good restaurants: Subway, Pizza House and Little Caesars, the rest are 'down-home country cookin' which is horrible, a greasy-fried mess that doesn't even need to be either one of those.

You also HAVE to own a gun... People will ride through your yard with quads or dirt bikes or a truck, walk through your yard, animal will attack, snake, etc. I don't know how many cats and dogs I've had to shoot because they lay on my car or tear up my stuff.

You can't walk down the street without a gun for the fear of:
    Rabid Animals
    Pit-bulls
    Drug dealers (primarily crack)

Almost all the cars sound like they're about to explode and all of the ricers sound horrible (do I have to say it a 3rd time?). Most people around here only care about drinking beer and getting drunk, which leads me to my next point: You can't depend on anyone here... :/

Every teen here cares about trucks and having tractors (which in the society we live in now, are unneeded). Everyone has a country accent which you can't understand and most of the people has little to no intelligence. Most of them are so stupid that they just walk around laughing and singing to some horrible country song.
    After I left High School, they finally started building new additions that they saved up for, for at least 5 years, yes 5. There's a McDonalds across the street from the school where all of the losers go and smoke cigarettes/weed.

At the moment, I'm saving to move.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    What its like living in Florida.

Hot, and muggy a lot.
    I live super close to a few beaches, so that is fun.
    Lots of old people in the city where I live though, so that's not a plus, as they are usually rude.
    Overall I would rate FL like a 6/10.
    Not the best place, but far from the worst too, I lived in Georgia growing up, and it was fucking terrible.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    What it's like to live in Illinois:

I'm literally an hour from anything "fun" and 2-3 hours (traffic depending) from the big city. So yeah, life in rural Illinois SUCKS. Do you like corn? Yeah I hate it--it's everywhere. Not to mention when I meet people from on here and they're like "I live in Illinois where do you live" and I'm like "ILLINOIS whaaaat" and they ask which suburb? Yeah fuck you too. Chicago should be its own state for real. xD

Oh and the people here suck too c:
    And it's too hot in summer, too cold in winter.

I'm so glad this thread is here so I have a place to complain about how much I need out of this state.
    THIS, THIS, THIS! Just replace Iowa with Illinois.
    Except people here aren't as asshole-y as the Illinois folks - I go to a university that is probably 40% rich Chicago suburbians and you can definitely tell the Iowans apart based on friendliness.
    I just want to live closer than 60 miles from the nearest big city. Is that so much to ask? :'(

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyjo View Post
    THIS, THIS, THIS! Just replace Iowa with Illinois.
    Except people here aren't as asshole-y as the Illinois folks - I go to a university that is probably 40% rich Chicago suburbians and you can definitely tell the Iowans apart based on friendliness.
    I just want to live closer than 60 miles from the nearest big city. Is that so much to ask? :'(
    o_O You live in Iowa? The first person I've ever met online from the same state ever... o_O