13/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    13h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

What it's like living in _____

So I thought this would be a good way of learning about each other's cultures and whatnot. Based on things that have happened to you recently (or whatever you think is a good story idk) post about it with your country/area/state/province/whatever. If this belongs in spam I apologize profusely, but this may just lead to conversation about areas in general so I wasn't sure.

ANYWHO.

What it's like living in Canada:
    Today I was in line at Wal-Mart while buying supplies for my cosplay this weekend. I saw a bunch of Canadian chocolate bars and snatched them up to send to my giveaway winner on my blog. A woman in front of me laughed and said, "Need to get your fix?" We then ended up having a full conversation about chocolate bars until it was her time to be rung through. After she finished she wished me a great day and left.
    Basically, you get into real conversations with complete strangers everywhere. Everyone's really friendly and talkative.

Now I guess you can tell me a story or we can just converse about mine, whatever floats your boat. (Oh god I'm so awkward)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackcherry For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-09-2013),Owl (07-07-2013)