Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

"Sorta New" ;D

Hey guys~
    Ive been a member on Clraik for amost a year now and have never made an intro board... Here we go..

Real name is Lindsay and I am 22. I've been on neopets for about 12 years now. I like long romantic walks on the beach.. Just kidding. But seriously, those are nice too. I silently lurk the boards until I see that someone is selling something that I want. xD I have 6 dogs and 6 cats that currently live with me. Scary movies are my favorite, personally I think the "Woman in Black" is an epic movie and I cant wait for "The Conjuring" to come out in theaters in a couple of weeks. Talk to me about movies- I love them.
    Random fact~ Right now I am watching "Girl Code" on MTV, its my favorite.

Even though I have been a member on Neo for about 12 years, only the past year and a half I was introduced into the "Black Market". I was too nervous before to take a chance at buying or selling. But, honestly If I didnt join this site I would never be able to have as many nice things that I want..

So, thanks for the wonderful website @(you need an account to see links) . I have been a member of various different websites such as; Hidden and Sythe but no other site comes close to this one. I feel safe here and the members that I have dealt with are very pleasant, which is why this is my go-to site when I need something.

Which reminds me- I am on a UC Grey Ixi hunt. xD PM me.

Questions? Go.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lindsay For This Useful Post:

drd (07-07-2013),I_royalty_I (07-07-2013),wrath (07-10-2013)