Thread: +Rep for some pretty easy help! (Possible paypal gift too!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

+Rep for some pretty easy help! (Possible paypal gift too!)

Basically I am going to be dabbling in another game. Its an android app game that I have recently been getting addicted too. I am now gonna try the dark side of the game lol the cheating side.

I am looking for help from people with alot of emails. They don't have to be unreg emails.. its actually prefered that they are valid emails. I have a program that takes a list of emails and runs them through a forgotten password page for the game Blood Brotherson Mobage's website. I am looking for people to let me run a list through and you check the emails to see if any accounts have been found. Pretty simple? I am not looking for access to your emails or anything, just a little time while you wait for the things your doing online. I will +Rep everyone that can help and depending on what can be found when I check the accounts I will be doing tips in USD too!

I appreciate all the help I can get. And if anyone is interested in trying the game out who has an android or iphone ect.. Look up Blood Brothers and use the referall ID: 7fSFeA and it will start you off with alot of good stuff. Rare familiar and some gold/items.

Thanks again for all your help!

PS: Your emails don't have to be anything neopet related lmao. Any email that you can get into and check to see if Mobage sent a pw to it will do. Thanks!
    Last edited by Savant; 07-05-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    139/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Good luck

Userbars