Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m

Guide to Millions of Profit Through TP Sniping

What Exactly is TP Sniping?
    TP sniping is a legitimate method of earning an unbelievable amount of nps once you get the hang of it. A lot of people have never heard of it, or just barely delve in. I only know of a few people who know enough about it enough to make a crazy amount off of it. There are some secrets which separate the people who barely make money and those who make millions daily. I'm here today to finally reveal these, so that others can now take advantage of something only a few people make a killing off of. It has taken me over 2 years to master the art of tp sniping, and I will now be passing it off to ck.

Now to answer the question: what is tp sniping? Tp sniping simply means "trading post" sniping and is the process by which you watch the trading post for good deals. In slightly more than 1 year, I made over 200 million nps legitimately through this method.
    How do I get Started?
    Recommended neopoints: 3 mil+
    This guide will be broken up into multiple steps as to not overwhelm you. Please note, this does take practice and is not a get-rich-quick scheme. If you put effort into it though, I guarantee it will pay off.
    Step 1- Overview of TP Sniping
    GO to (you need an account to see links) and click "newest 20"
    (you need an account to see links)
    This will show you the newest 20 trades, this is where knowledge of prices will come in handy. What you must do is look down this list of 20 trades as quickly as possible and see if there are any items of value. At this time of the guide, I will assume you know a fair amount of ub prices. There will be a part if you're just starting out later on. Believe it or not, the best items to go for are extremely ETS (easy to sell). I made my fortune off of buying cheap PB (paint brushes) through tp sniping. These are the items I recommend looking for most, though secret lab maps, pirate draik eggs, pirate krawk mps, etc are still all extremely profitable.

My advice is to learn the easy to sell prices of the UB paint brushes, secret lab maps, and these other very ets items well. The general rule is to check the trading post and see 5-10 different prices for that item to get a general, average price for it. If you see an easy to sell item, you must make a convincing offer immediately. We will go over how to tell if an item is good and how to make a good offer in the next sections.
    Step 2- How to Tell if an Item is Snipeable
    There are a couple factors to look for if you see an ETS items in the newest 20. You do not just want to offer on any random item, as this won't give you a great chance of getting it accepted. Here are the factors I look for:
    1) The item is in a lot full of other junk. For example, if a skunk paint brush is in a lot with random junk items. This signifies that they don't know the value of it.
    2) If the item is alone in a trade with no wishlist (specifically if the account doesn't have other unbuyables in trades/auctions)- This usually means that the person doesn't usually deal with these types of items and may not know the value.

If either of these scenarios is applicable, and the item you want to snipe is ETS, then make a quick offer.

However, it is also worth sending offers on items, even if the owner appears to have done their research by making a wishlist. For example, if you know you can sell an item for 2.5 mil, and the owner is asking 2.7 mil, then neomail them and haggle them down! Start really low (say 2.2 mil) and eventually work your way up to the max you're willing to pay. For higher end items 1.5 mil+, it's generally more effective to neomail the person and haggle rather than flat out offer. This small tip to neomail and haggle will earn you millions more than if you just offer on every lot and don't send a neomail at all. Sometimes, if I'm worried it's going to sell fast, I'll make an offer on the lot then neomail them to see how much they want.
    Step 3- How to Make an Offer
    Once you find an item that has a chance of being sniped, you must make an offer as fast as possible, as some of these items will disappear within 30 seconds of being put up. The amount you should bid is really subjective and isn't easy to teach, though I have a few guidelines you should try and follow.
    1) On easy to sell items you know you can sell fast worth under 800k, offer 100k less than you know you can sell it for. A perfect example is the secret lab map piece 1. If you know you can get 450k from it, then offer 350k if you see a snipeable one.
    2) For other very ets items worth over 800k, I like to go for 200k-500k profit. Let's say you know you can easily sell a lost desert paint brush for 3.2 mil. If you see a snipeable one of these, send the owner a nm and see how low they will go. Haggle, haggle, haggle. Get the price down to at least 3 mil. The more you haggle down, the better.
    3) On massive items 10 mil+, try to get at least 1 mil guaranteed profit. These do not pop up often, but if they do, the potentials are endless.

Here is the key when offering on an item. I like to do two things; first, offer a somewhat low amount on the lot itself then send them a neomail to show your interest and say you're willing to haggle up. Note: only do this on items worth over 1 mil. Let's go back to the lost desert paint brush example. I would offer 2 mil on the lot immediately and mail them to say you're willing to haggle. The initial offer is to just show your interest in the item and sometimes, they will even accept this before they read your neomail. If you're the first person to mail them, they're more likely to haggle with you until you get a pretty hefty profit. At this point, you can do an auction, split trades, etc.

Offering on a lot is more of an art than a science, so just keep those rules I listed above in mind. You may make some mistakes your first few weeks of doing this, but you need to learn from them.
    How to TP Snipe with a Low Budget
    Recommended neopoints: 50k

The easiest way to do this is to make a list of the current lowest prices of codestones and keep refreshing on the newest 20 page until you see codestones. Offer 1-3k less than their actual value, and then throw them into your shop when the person accepts your offer. This method is fairly easy and will help you get lots of profit fast. Just do this over and over again until you have enough to start tp sniping bigger things. Follow the same general guidelines as in the previous sections and you'll be making lots in no time.

Final Notes
    Just some stuff to keep in mind.
    1) ALWAYS deal only in ETS, specifically secret lab maps and pbs. Morphing potions are not ETS most of the time, try to stray away from them.
    2) Follow the price guidelines I set forward earlier and you should always profit.
    3) NEVER go below 100k profit for an item.
    4) Every time you finish looking through the newest 20, refresh again and look through all the trades again. Repeat this over and over as often as you can.
    5) Some days you won't see anything worth sniping, just move on and try again the next day.
    6) Don't just refresh the newest 20 a few times and expect to find something. Try to find 1-2 hour blocks of your time that you can dedicate to it.
    7) If you want to sweeten your offer, add in a few codestones or buyable paint brushes (while still observing the minimum profits). Sometimes, newbies will see this as a better deal.

If you keep with tp sniping and are willing to do it consistently each day, it can net you 1+ million profit per day eventually. Some closing words: You never know what will show up. I have sniped a klens for 30 mil profit, r99 stamps for tens of millions in profit, r101s for tens of millions in profit, hundreds of paint brushes for tens of millions total profit, and thousands of lower end UBs for millions in profit. It is worth it if you are willing to put the effort in to learn and do it each day. The more you browse newest 20, the better results you will see.

Anyways, that's about it for now, I might add more pictures eventually. Please leave comments, and feel free to ask me if you have any questions!

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

bbdoll (02-02-2015),Corvid (11-17-2015),Cuva (12-18-2014),Doge (12-18-2014),Donut (11-05-2015),Dude (12-18-2014),Efron (02-02-2015),fairydust201 (12-18-2014),iMastery (12-17-2014),kadoatie (12-17-2014),Ked (12-17-2014),Lindsay (01-02-2015),mephisto (04-19-2015),metaldroga (11-04-2015),pedroso100 (12-17-2014),reestoquer (12-17-2014),Sinnamoon (02-24-2015),Skarner (08-15-2015),spleef35 (02-02-2015),strongdave2 (12-29-2014),yellowbomb04 (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Awesome guide. +rep

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lamborghini For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (05-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I like this guide so much. And I am doing it for sure.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spleef35 For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks for the guide I will definitely get onto this on my main

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (07-06-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 57m
    Avg. Time Online