BuyNeopointsCheap

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [mini-guide]: frozen? here are the 'must-haves' for a proper ticket.

taco bell
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 18 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m

[mini-guide]: frozen? here are the 'must-haves' for a proper ticket.

as most of you know, i've had many of my lovely accounts frozen lately. and i'm pissed. through my trials and errors i have figured out what gets an account back and what does not. i'm hoping i can help some of you wonderful people out by sharing my success stories.

*note: this guide does not guarantee that you will get your account back. it's just a guideline to follow!

so you bought an account from (hopefully) a trusted member on this site. and it's perfect! high avatar count, a couple of BD pets, maybe even an UC. it has 300+ avatars, a stocked sdb, the lab, and greatly named pets. you think to yourself, what kind of insane and stupid person would just leave this awesome shit to rot? this account needs someone to love it; to embrace it; to let it breathe; to live it.

the only illegit activity you've done on the account is buy the account. no cheating on games for you! no autobuying, selling NPs, hacking, etc. you're basically playing legit! you're thinking, "aw man, i'm livin' the dream! and it only costed me $30!"

everything's fine at 3am when you're eating cheez-its, watching family guy, and perusing the chat boards.
    you go to sleep and have dreams of dancing UCs. but when you wake up to check on your beautiful new babies, you see this:

motherfuckercuntbitchshitpiss!

all of your legit playing down the drain. all of the money you spent building up your beautiful main that you spent many hours just staring at is gone with a click of a button.

but wait! don't panic.

because here's a (mini)guide that will you help you write a convincing ticket proving that this account has always been yours!

first thing's first. calm down, take a breath, and relax. cuss out TNT and tell them they have tiny penises, google 'the ugliest people on earth' and tack TNT's names onto the pictures. better? good.

'frozen for your protection' is (most of the time) the easiest reason to get your account back. however, it is not 100% guaranteed that you will get it back. especially if you get tony p. or rico the asshats, because they'll just give you a proper text butt-fucking without even taking you out to dinner first.

step one:
    when you first buy an account, [URL="http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.php?494-General-Proxy-Guidelines]use a goddamn proxy[/url]. @John has vouched that TNT only tracks your IP at login and at logout, so using a proxy for doing the rest of your legit activities on the account in between is not necessary. so log in with your proxy and change the email, password, & PIN.

[SIZE=1]*i usually make a unique email for new accounts that i buy. that way, if an account in the past was frozen for a certain reason other than for your protection, it doesn't look fishy.[/SIZE]

before you change the email, open up a word document and paste the original email into the document.

[SIZE=5][B][COLOR="#40E0D0"]step two[/COLOR]:[/B]

ask the seller if they can provide you with the birthday, all of the original email(s) (the one before they changed it, if they did), password(s), PIN(s), etc. because 9/10 times TNT will ask you for one, or all of the above. paste all of this information into the same wordpad document, and save it.

step three:
    log back into the account and go to: 'nc mall > transaction log' and copy and paste all of the transactions into the same wordpad document. these are the most important things you can have. if you don't have these logs then it's almost guaranteed you won't be getting your account back.

*if the account you bought has never bought anything from the nc mall, then that's ok! you can still get your account back. if you want a quicker response to your ticket, purchase some NC, buy some cheap items, and then save those logs. TNT usually responds to tickets that have proof that money was spent.

what TNT loves to see

step four:
    check the sdb. make note of the rare items and what page(s) they're on. make note of the items in your inventory, NPs on hand, NPs in bank, your newest avatar, shop stock, rare items in your closet, neofriends, neomails in inbox, folders, etc. anything that only the "original" owner would know.

great, now you have all the information that might convince TNT that this account has always been yours!

it is very important that you have the above information, because even if you have flawless details (like i did) but no emails or NC logs, you'll get a response like this:

writing the ticket

step one:
    create a new account with a username similar to the one that was frozen. for example, if the frozen account's username was 'fuckneopets' you'll want to make a new username like 'fuckneopets69' or 'fuckneopets4lyfe' - something very similar.

step two:
    use the same email that was on the account that got frozen. this is very, very important. it makes you look more legit, and if you submit a ticket from a newbie account, it'll look like all was lost and you were left with nothing. not that TNT has a heart to begin with, but they might feel a little sorry for you if they see that.

hell, even slap something on the profile like "I WANT TO GO HOME" and add a link to your frozen account. something cheesy, stupid, and desperate.

step three:
    fill in every box in the ticket. add as much information as possible. type until your fingers bleed. put in the passwords, emails, and all of the things that they ask for.

under 'summary', write: My account was frozen for this reason: Due to potentially suspicious activity on this username, it has been frozen for the owner's protection. This can include falling for a scam or entering information into a fake login page.

good for you! the easy part is now done. now it's time to kiss ass and suck dick because now you have to persuade TNT because they've asked:
    why do you feel this account should be returned?

this part is important! you get 64,000 characters so don't be skimpy with your response. this is the section where you will act (or not) frantic, innocent, confused, concerned, chaotic, desperate, unsure, and upset. TNT loves to see you in a tussle because your precious account that they hold in their hairy little hands is of value to an actual human being; it makes them feel powerful, and who doesn't like a little ego boost?

they love chaos and confusion. throw around a couple of "was i hacked?? what even happened?" and "i've read through the terms & conditions so i know i wasn't breaking any rules!!" and "if my pets are stolen i really hope that they will be returned!!" act like you don't have a clue in the world as to why this happened to such an innocent little neopets player.

a must do:
    mention money. money makes neopia go 'round. mention that you were going to start customizing your pets because it was payday but your account was frozen before you had the chance to purchase NC items. hell, even list the items that you were going to "buy".

maybe even mention a promise of premium. talk about how you were going to buy premium, but only on your frozen account, and if you don't get it back, you can kiss my hard earned money goodbye because i will fucking come to your headquarters and choke you with the pennies i was going to spend on it.

the do nots:
    do not mention anything about cheaters. don't mention that "there are cheaters and i'm a good player so why make me suffer?" or "i saw that my account was posted on a cheating site for sale!!" you don't want them to know that you know anything about cheating.

don't ever mention that you may have broken a rule. don't be like, "oh, i was doing this and i wasn't sure if it was against the rules or not and that may have been why i was frozen" or "i let my brother into my account to play games for avatars so that could by why the IP was different" etc.

like i said, act completely dumb and stupid. TNT eats that shit up.

step four:
    under the 'further explanation, additional details' section, include all of the PINs (past and present), your newest avatar, items in your inventory and/or sdb, the fact that you had the lab, recent trades, etc. anything that only the "original" owner would know.

after your ticket is completed, do not forget to attach the NC logs. this is very, very, very important!! this will almost guarantee a faster response.

now this is the hardest part: BE PATIENT. i am the most impatient motherfucker out there. before you go out and ask 293439 people how long it takes for TNT to respond to a ticket, it takes ~a week or more. maybe even a couple of days if you're lucky. don't submit another ticket until they reply to your first one (unless it's been like MONTHS).

sometimes, even if you do include all of the above plus more (like i have), then you'll receive something like this (especially from tony pee pee):

if that's the case, send a reply to the email stating (nicely) that they are shitheads and must not have read the ticket then because there was enough information to prove that you fucking personally birthed your uc plushie jubjub and they're just being lazy.

if that doesn't work, what i've done (and have gotten positive responses) is to have someone you trust translate your ticket into another language. that way tony and or rico (probably) won't get it. just make sure that when you submit the ticket, you change the language at the bottom of the page too so that it doesn't look suspicious.

*edit 1/6/14: apparently TNT is starting to catch on to this method so it might not work for you guys anymore.

that's what i've done, and i've had failures and successes with this process.
    if you have any more questions feel free to pm me, and happy neopettin'!
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by swampfox; 05-18-2015 at 06:39 PM.

2. BuyNeopointsCheap

3. The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to swampfox For This Useful Post:

~Domenick~ (07-07-2013),Alv (07-05-2013),Auditore (10-29-2015),Balletdancer (06-17-2014),Banannie (05-06-2014),bluevitriol (12-07-2016),Buns (03-25-2015),Cheese (01-31-2015),Compulsiv (08-19-2013),Cub (03-10-2014),dark_12 (07-10-2013),Donut (10-30-2015),drd (07-06-2013),Drina (07-28-2013),Drizzy (07-08-2013),eclipsen (06-17-2014),EdenQueen (03-13-2014),Efron (02-02-2015),fingerprints (09-05-2013),Ghostiee (08-29-2013),goldentryst (05-21-2015),gonnausemyneoUN (07-08-2014),Ice (07-06-2013),inmolakg (10-30-2015),Italy (01-24-2014),Jager (07-05-2013),JasoonSinvuori (06-29-2014),jena (07-05-2013),Kad (01-19-2014),Ken (07-23-2013),Kitsune (07-05-2013),laugh (07-23-2013),Laureneh (01-25-2014),Leah (07-28-2013),Lilacs (01-07-2014),Lindsay (11-10-2014),Liv (07-08-2013),loveisadesire (02-01-2014),lulo3cream (07-06-2013),MasterKite (09-15-2013),maziahh (07-06-2013),minejustburnedgold (04-09-2014),Mint (07-18-2013),Misha (04-30-2014),MissMellon (07-30-2013),Mod (07-05-2013),moonrash (07-05-2013),Mophead (06-23-2014),Munna (05-08-2014),Neal Caffrey (06-17-2014),nebulas (02-07-2014),Owl (07-05-2013),Patches (07-16-2014),Poem (10-03-2013),pollysaid (06-24-2014),Raj (07-07-2013),Rrachel (07-28-2013),Samantha (05-27-2016),Shizuku (09-09-2014),Sica (05-25-2014),simmie (08-07-2013),Slybele (06-27-2014),SnoLeopard (06-25-2014),Soul (07-05-2013),spike (07-29-2014),starflower (08-10-2013),Sunlight (08-17-2013),teletubby (07-12-2013),Terra-Bear (07-09-2013),TheDreamer (07-07-2013),User5931 (06-03-2015),Valshe (07-05-2013),Whispers (02-12-2014),Winona (05-25-2015),wrath (07-05-2013),wtfs3 (03-28-2015),zxzero (01-20-2014)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 692 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 9 m
    @swampfox
    I think this is a very great guide. I especially like the section on obtaining the information. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents saying that we do have a program for obtaining a lot of good information on an account and it saves it to a text file. Since my main that I bought was frozen, I've used it on every account I've had since: http://clraik.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=53

And YESSSSSSS x36105610321 To the NC transaction logs <3 People, use this guide. It will help you tremendously. Even if you rarely cheat and the account is truly yours, just fkin do this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Jager (07-05-2013),swampfox (07-05-2013)

Deep South
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 d 22 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    I love you for this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Owl For This Useful Post:

swampfox (07-05-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Time Online
    71 d 2 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 5 m
    im very lazy to write a stupid ticket, i hate tnt & neopets and thats all

Alabama
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 16 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Quote Originally Posted by swampfox View Post
    3am when you're eating cheez-its, watching family guy, and perusing the chat boards
    This is me. Love me some Cheez-its.

Really though, great guide. Some things I've tried in the past, other things I haven't. I will try those next time, though, and hopefully with better success!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hayleyrenea For This Useful Post:

swampfox (07-07-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 12 h 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Thank you for the guide, since I couldn't actually get to the ticket screen cause it wasn't working for me, I actually emailed support@neopets.com and actually got a reply within' 1 hour...I still wrote the email in ticket form and provided as much information as possible, as you said to do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDreamer For This Useful Post:

swampfox (07-07-2013)

taco bell
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 18 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m
    it's official guys!
    this guide helped me get back my main account.

especially the part about submitting it in another language.

Silicon Valley (the Bay Area) California
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Time Online
    36 d 14 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    39 m
    I'm curious, @swampfox, have you ever been frozen on an account that has premium? I bought it as a sort of shield for an account I bought and also some nc and wondered if it had made any difference for you?

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

I'm curious, @swampfox, have you ever been frozen on an account that has premium? I bought it as a sort of shield for an account I bought and also some nc and wondered if it had made any difference for you?

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 8 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    I just got frozen (for my own protection) On an account ive never cheated on (Other than buy things here lol) And I have (had) premium... No safer... And I have tony pee pee dealing with my ticket.

Silicon Valley (the Bay Area) California
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Time Online
    36 d 14 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    39 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballwizzx View Post
    I just got frozen (for my own protection) On an account ive never cheated on (Other than buy things here lol) And I have (had) premium... No safer... And I have tony pee pee dealing with my ticket.
    Aww darn. I'd better just do my best not to get frozen then. :c