68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    On speedhacking:

Can they see if you speedhacked a game? Like the fps of a game? And if they could, what would be the difference between a slow speedhack and just a slow computer that runs the game at a slow fps regardless? Thanks @(you need an account to see links) ^_^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I really don't have any questions considering I've been using Death's guide for a few months with zero issues. It's been outstanding! However, I do want to say that I am looking forward to the guide you make because personally I enjoy AoBing. I'd love to see what you come up with, and I will definitely use it!

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I've only started AOBing for the Altador Cup, and happened to do so after I got All-Star legitly.

When I AoBed yooyuball, I made sure not just the centre forward got all the goals, threw the ball at the goalie a few times each game and let him catch it, and sometimes scored on myself to look more legit.

I used to code games into that greasemonkey avatar SSer to get game trophies that weren't from avatar games, but that took a lot of effort and time to study how the points system worked in each game, as well as figuring out a time that would be considered legit to get a certain score.

I think if I wanna go for trophies again, I'll just start using AoB.

I'm new to this program, so have any people ever gotten frozen using this? (not counting the people who send impossible scores, of course.)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper View Post
    I'm new to this program, so have any people ever gotten frozen using this? (not counting the people who send impossible scores, of course.)
    I'm sure people have gotten frozen, but I believe the majority of times it is simply because they sent their score too quick or sent a very high score and didn't pass review. Also sending in the wrong score (like one that isn't divisible by 10 on Korbat's Lab, etc).

I do know that a lot of people have gotten reviewed and still passed when using AoBs as well. It's safe enough as long as you don't do anything really stupid, but like everything else, there is a chance to be frozen regardless.