39/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Looking for Advice on a Restart

Approximately 12 months ago (when I was much more active on Neopets), I was frozen for being a typical TC reseller (got a bit greedy). I still have my side, which has $1m in stocks and a level 50 habitarium. I also am open to buying a new main with at least 20 pure to get me started (Not looking to spend more than 70-80 bucks).

I didn't want to post this in the selling thread so I figured it would be okay to post here.

To encourage chat, How is reselling going in 2013? Are there still big nps to be made? Any juicy busts lately? I have missed out on BC/TC drama over the past year! Are Ace and his brother still around?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Any juicy busts lately?

^^ this sounds bad

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Buying and reselling on bdc and tc are still active and profitable. There's a ton of people quick selling things as usual with profit to be made. Patience is key when selling if you want to make profit which I'm sure you already know With all the hackings there have been over the past few years, NP is easy to come by since a lot of big items are quick sold, on top of being able to buy it at a reasonable price now. If you know what items you want, make a board on the buying/selling on clraik, after looking around it looks like people are more than happy to help you get anything you need. Hope this helped

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by bml0624 View Post
    Approximately 12 months ago (when I was much more active on Neopets), I was frozen for being a typical TC reseller (got a bit greedy). I still have my side, which has $1m in stocks and a level 50 habitarium. I also am open to buying a new main with at least 20 pure to get me started (Not looking to spend more than 70-80 bucks).

I didn't want to post this in the selling thread so I figured it would be okay to post here.

To encourage chat, How is reselling going in 2013? Are there still big nps to be made? Any juicy busts lately? I have missed out on BC/TC drama over the past year! Are Ace and his brother still around?
    Should defnitely be able to find a main sold here for less than $70-80 with 20mil pure, imo. I don't do any reselling because I'm lazy as hell on Neopets, but there are plenty of folks here that do such.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks for the advice, I used to have a nice r99 collection that I made a few mil off. BC puts me off but they pay pretty fairly if the item is rare enough. I don't bother with anything under 3m advertising there.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I wouldn't advertise on BDC anything under 3m either, I'd stick with TC unless you have something very valuable or BDC related.