Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 20 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m

Angry Back To Basics & Story of scammer [Meme's Included]

So recently, I was selling a Rainbow Scorchstone. For SOME REASON, I decided to run off to a couple other forums, and post that I was selling it, along this forum too. Someone said they would buy it, and were offering almost full price. He ran off with it.

I'm a trusting person. I see the good in people. I expect the best. For me, I try to be nothing but good, do no harm to others, treat them as I would like to be treated. It keeps me at ease, and I feel pure with god. And, my heart, like most of yours (you may deny it ) does not sink to the floor when you hear something like the phrase "i have something I need to talk to you about." LOL!

Well, being a trusting and nice person has paid off until last night. I lost an item worth 35 million NPs. He had it up on the trades lot. He also had about 75-100 million of other things in his trades, so this guy is just a total idiot thinking he is going to get away with it. At this point, I was so pissed that I didn't even care about the "main" that I was using. I didn't have much on it, I was still kinda building it up and training a pet. The only this that pisses me off is that I paid for VIP just to get all-star rank on the AC Cup. Lost that.

I put an offer on the RSS, nothing else. I then proceed to give him a neomail. I just said something like

about 3 forums that you frequent you couldn't transfer all that stuff fast enough before we both go down. If I'm not getting that RSS back (the only thing of value I had in the account), then I'm taking you down with me...accept the damn offer I made and be on with your day.

He takes down his trades lots. I figure, shit! He's transferring his stuff! No. What does this idiot do? You can't even guess. First of all he's practically on a shelll account. You can't just sell an item worth 35M, and expect to get away with it. The BD Chat will tear you a knew one. And an RSS? Have you seen the Defense Magic shop lately? Yeah. r99's do not stock very often there anymore. He puts all his shit up for auction, and at ridiculously low prices.

Ok I'm all %&*^# up and I'm writing way to much about way to little. Long story short, obviously people on the BD Chat are like omg look at this scammer. And all the usual people who bid on illegit stuff, get their bids in. Once I aw the auctions..I just put it out there everywhere that he was supposed to buy the RSS for USD but..forgot to pay me!

So yeah he got iced.

I know I'm making a long story about this. But it's a lesson for you guys.

USE A FUCKING MIDDLEMAN IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S SAFE!!!!

If you're gonna scam someone be smart. Wait, what am I saying? Scamming people is for fucking losers..

----------------------

So I guess, a week ago (that's what my shield says on the lookup), I had created a bunch of accounts for shop wizard searching. I had chosen a pretty good name, too, and I had ran the YYB AP on it and got past level 10 at least. So I'm starting fresh, from a 1 week account, and going to do it completely legit. I could just load it up with a bunch of pure from a list of actives that I'm securing..but where's the fun? I haven't tried doing everything completely legit in a whileee! I might make a blog out of it or something. I urge you guys to join me

If I wanted to start something like a "track your progress from a newbie account" thread, urging others to join in and track their progress as well, where would I post such a thread?

Last edited by Ebil; 07-04-2013 at 12:56 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebil For This Useful Post:

Magikarp (07-04-2013),Miri (07-04-2013)

Snorlax's butthole
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Sorry to hear about the scammer but good luck rebuilding! I find it hard to not use programs

Illinois
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebil View Post

If I wanted to start something like a "track your progress from a newbie account" thread, urging others to join in and track their progress as well, where would I post such a thread?

Neopets Chat or Neopets Guides, I would assume. Whichever it fits under best.
    I might be interested, actually.
    And I'm sorry that happened... ;;

Andrew

Behind you.
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 2 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    This person you were trading with wasn't on ck were they?
    Sorry to hear about the RSS, hopefully that kid at least gets what's coming to him!

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 20 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Neopets Chat or Neopets Guides, I would assume. Whichever it fits under best.
    I might be interested, actually.
    And I'm sorry that happened... ;;

Yeah, it would be fun! Nobody steal my idea, and I will set up a thread within the next couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    This person you were trading with wasn't on ck were they?
    Sorry to hear about the RSS, hopefully that kid at least gets what's coming to him!
    No, some idiot on **

That one place
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 16 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    I'm really sorry that happened, scammers fucking suck. I got scammed on another site as well, it made me really distrustful of people for a while. I still am pretty paranoid honestly. It's sad that people feel the need to do shit like that.

Califas
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 3 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: VagabondJam201
    That's terrible , overall. GoodLuck REBUILDING ! StaySafe Next Time And Watchout!

USA
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 d 6 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Certain other places tend to have higher cases of scammings =/ not to mention any. I'm very happy here, if you are careful and smart you are generally ok

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Sorry to hear you were scammed, that's horrible :/

England
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Time Online
    51 d 2 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    44 m
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lottoyy Steam ID: charlotteguest
    I'm going to rebuild to, but because I've sold my main. I will join you and chat along the way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast