Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Too well named to be legit imo
    I wouldn't say that. The name sounds like it's refeering tio two german words. "Doof", which means "stupid" and fuiz sounds a LOTlike "Furz", which means "fart". Do the math.
    I wouldn't take this pet even if it was offered to me for free.

Of course this might as well be a coincidence (and probably is), but for ne it is just too odd.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Externica View Post
    I wouldn't say that. The name sounds like it's refeering tio two german words. "Doof", which means "stupid" and fuiz sounds a LOTlike "Furz", which means "fart". Do the math.
    I wouldn't take this pet even if it was offered to me for free.

Of course this might as well be a coincidence (and probably is), but for ne it is just too odd.
    I laughed way harder than I should have.

Why, yes. The world does revolve around me.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Threads like these are so much fun to read.
    This is why I love this site nao

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    Totally agree... they are greedy as hell with wanting more and more pets, but they report legit pets, illegit pets, any fucking pets they find just so they can get attention and be white knights. They are just assholes, not anyone's savior.
    in reality they're all losers who have too much time on their hands. far too much. it's like a way of life for them. at least here where we cheat, we're not wasting our time we're getting things done efficiently so we can do more important things, and participate in the more fun aspects of the site.

imagine if they had staff powers (like they so much wish they had) everyone on the site would be fucked of their "desireable pets" lol. I know it's not even the case of them "trying to do good" and get rid of illegit things because "cheaters are wrong" it's the fact that they're (and i don't use this lightly) jealous and bitter that other people can get what they want with ease, and they can't. boo fucking hoo. mind your own business and play on your own account. someone on the other side of the fucking world got a pet THAT YOU THINK was "illegit" or some shit?
    WHO THE FUCK CARES!! Is it affecting you negatively? Is it going to ruin your life? No. Get over yourselves. This site was made to have fun, not for you fucks to shit all over it.

/endrant
    uvu