I just finished my second job assignment though my local Temp agency..

I didn't even know that today was my last day until I called them on my Lunch Break... They weren't going to tell me until probably Friday if someone that I was working with didn't mention that today MIGHT be my last day.
WTF is wrong with temp agencies, that make them think (even though they know WELL beforehand) to wait until AFTER it's your last day to let you know!?

I get up 6:45-7 (or was), to get ready and leave for work at 8:40 Mon-Fri... I would have thought it was a regular day on friday until I'd get a call around.. 8:30 when the temp place opens up to tell me.. HOW FUCKING RETARDED AND RUDE IS THAT?!

I'm so pissed off.. That job, was my BEST job ever that I've had in the last 10 years of me working. I am literally crying because I loved it. Now I MIGHT get another temp job in August.. but only for 2-3 months, selling bathroom sinks. UGH!!!

The job was a temp to hire, but I wouldn't have been hired until after they moved into a new building down the road so I'd have my own office (again). I'm just.. :'(

Sorry, I just had to vent since all my 'friends' say they're sorry.. ass holes. And my bf is too busy at his work to answer phone calls or texts.
I'm so depressed over this. It's stupid. :'(