Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

I hate people -_-

I hate them. I hate them with a burning passion >.> <.<

I work in a doctor's office, in Florida, primarily working with old people. Normally, I'm a pretty nice person, get along with just about everyone but last month and even already starting this month I just feel like it's getting to be too much (and I've only been working here since October last year. The only difference now is that I'm working the front desk full time instead of taking patients back ,etc). Maybe it's just me, but it feels like 8/10 people believe they're our only patient, that we're some kind of miracle workers. Anyways. This morning this lady that works at another office called -again- about an authorization for a procedure, which one girl had already done and sent out to the Insurance and has been waiting to hear back from them. Well we're not miracle workers and sorryyyy if we somehow miss a fax that you sent x amount of days ago. You should have called us to ask if we recieved it the next day or something.

*headdesk* I'm just so over everything xD. I haven't even been here a full year and I already feel like I need a giant vacation from it all.

/endrant

Anyone/people getting on your nerves lately clraik? xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Haha aw that sucks, I feel your pain. I used to work in a doctor's surgery and we'd always have people demanding to get repeat prescriptions done for them right away when they know full well they only get done within 48 hours of the request being submitted. And then they moan when they aren't ready because they didn't bother to do that.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmxsummer View Post
    I hate them. I hate them with a burning passion >.> <.<

I work in a doctor's office, in Florida, primarily working with old people. Normally, I'm a pretty nice person, get along with just about everyone but last month and even already starting this month I just feel like it's getting to be too much (and I've only been working here since October last year. The only difference now is that I'm working the front desk full time instead of taking patients back ,etc). Maybe it's just me, but it feels like 8/10 people believe they're our only patient, that we're some kind of miracle workers. Anyways. This morning this lady that works at another office called -again- about an authorization for a procedure, which one girl had already done and sent out to the Insurance and has been waiting to hear back from them. Well we're not miracle workers and sorryyyy if we somehow miss a fax that you sent x amount of days ago. You should have called us to ask if we recieved it the next day or something.

*headdesk* I'm just so over everything xD. I haven't even been here a full year and I already feel like I need a giant vacation from it all.

/endrant

Anyone/people getting on your nerves lately clraik? xD
    Everyday of my life. Which led me to realize I'm not a people person. Which is why I stay on the internets for socializing and work at a job that involves sorting papers and having as little human interaction as possible. Yay cubicle life.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    xD yeah I'm not a fan of interacting with people, but I needed to improve my people skills a little anyways, so this kinda forces me to >>

Though, I would love something either over the computer just focusing on paper and stuff. Cubicals aren't so bad!...sometimes =p

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Not at all. It's wonderful. I get to play on CK all day and listen to music from my cell phone. Just put my headphones in and grind away until 7pm.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I would love that, at this particular moment I just feel like strangling everyone that talks to me XD. Though we can have music playing. I've just neglected to turn it on today- haven't had the chance lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Take a chill pill, yo.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I did~ 2 of them to be exact xD. I'm feeling much less violent.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I hate how I pay $125 NZD for my internet. MONTHLY. and its an effin slow piece of poop (I forgot if we are allowed to swear or not). BAHAHA</3

*fades*
    XIV♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m