I hate them. I hate them with a burning passion >.> <.<

I work in a doctor's office, in Florida, primarily working with old people. Normally, I'm a pretty nice person, get along with just about everyone but last month and even already starting this month I just feel like it's getting to be too much (and I've only been working here since October last year. The only difference now is that I'm working the front desk full time instead of taking patients back ,etc). Maybe it's just me, but it feels like 8/10 people believe they're our only patient, that we're some kind of miracle workers. Anyways. This morning this lady that works at another office called -again- about an authorization for a procedure, which one girl had already done and sent out to the Insurance and has been waiting to hear back from them. Well we're not miracle workers and sorryyyy if we somehow miss a fax that you sent x amount of days ago. You should have called us to ask if we recieved it the next day or something.

*headdesk* I'm just so over everything xD. I haven't even been here a full year and I already feel like I need a giant vacation from it all.

/endrant

Anyone/people getting on your nerves lately clraik? xD