Alright. Putting aside my personal pride here to seek advice from you skinny fucks. Went to the doctor again today. Been having long-term GERD/Reflux issues. I have an ulcer in my stomach. My stomach is apparently useless so they recommended a Gastroparesis diet. For those of you that don't know what that means, it basically means your stomach is retarded and you eat and it just sits there like derrrrpp.

(you need an account to see links)

Anyway, the main point of view from my GI doc is lose weight fatty. (He didn't really say this, I'm just pessemistic and blunt.)

I'm willing to try. Haven't really been willing, but the daily pain has gotten to the point where I can't function properly between being backed up in shit, and the pain from heartburn and my ulcer. I can't take fiber supplements or anything like that. Fiber is actually bad for the Gastroparesis part. So it's a catch 22. Anyways, enough bitching.

Anyway, I need some ideas for some BASIC workout shits. I checked in at 376 lbs. today, the most I've ever weighed and approaching my dad's weight of 415 lbs which makes me want to become bulemic ASAP. The thought sickens and disgusts me. You'll need to understand I'm someone who literally lays in bed most of the day when I'm not working, and really lacks the energy or physical motivation to get off my ass and do anything. Quite frankly, the only reason I'm interested in doing anything about this is the pain that the doctors don't really think is necessary to worry about because I'm more or less a beached whale.

Just trying to think if there's anything else to say... I have weak ankles. Not horrible, but when I was doing a job that required me to be on my feet all day, I would wear an ankle brace otherwise my right one would tend to lock in place and I couldn't bend it at the end of the day without extreme pain.

Alright! Go!

-----

Tl;dr I'm fat, halp me lose weight.