814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4NGL

Cool Quick proxie question :)

SO i've acquired and tested some proxies and have a list of about 15 level 1 proxies.
    First i was wondering is it recommended to use a proxy with your main and main only when you are ABing? i feel like it would be suspicious but unsure. I like to AB with a single account but am going to move onto multiple accounts once I get a few shells. (Have two but need birthday cracks anyone know where to go from there or who to ask?)
    Second I was wondering how a proxy would work if you were SS on your main and main only?

in conclusion, are proxies needed for cheating off your main? like does it still look legit?

Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,601 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1387 Post(s)
    Time Online
    352 d 10 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 28 m
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    SO i've acquired and tested some proxies and have a list of about 15 level 1 proxies.
    First i was wondering is it recommended to use a proxy with your main and main only when you are ABing? i feel like it would be suspicious but unsure. I like to AB with a single account but am going to move onto multiple accounts once I get a few shells. (Have two but need birthday cracks anyone know where to go from there or who to ask?)
    Second I was wondering how a proxy would work if you were SS on your main and main only?

in conclusion, are proxies needed for cheating off your main? like does it still look legit?
    Pick one proxy, and forever use it on your main in all circumstances. Use a separate one for the accounts which you AB on, and separate ones on the shells you transfer the items through.

The only bday crack seller on here is @Kylae

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

|2eap (07-03-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 18 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    That is a very bad idea. Why would a legit player all of a sudden have a different IP address for activities that are commonly cheated on? You should really just be using shells to keep attention away from your main anyways.

Underground
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Gamer IDs

Okay thanks, i'm guessing thats to avoid getting chain frozen?

Banned

in the Kadoatery
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Time Online
    24 d 1 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    I've heard you don't need to use a proxy on your main.
    Just on your side accounts. It will only log on with the proxy, as it is the only thing TNT records, proxy is disabled once you're logged into the account, so don't worry if the proxy is slow or something, the program will still use your internet connection since you only need the proxy to log in/log out

Underground
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Graff View Post
    That is a very bad idea. Why would a legit player all of a sudden have a different IP address for activities that are commonly cheated on? You should really just be using shells to keep attention away from your main anyways.
    I'm still working on acquireing some shells. i have two pretty basic aged accounts with birthdays though. *sigh* not really trying to spend money on a shell xD

---------- Post added 07-03-2013 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2013 at 11:36 PM ----------

So i've got two diff answers, still unsure. Thinking about useing a proxy to avoid being chain frozen.... but it makes sense what @Kad said.
    where art thou my knight in shining armour? please grace me with the knowledge of knowing

Sumwhere I belong
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 16 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Why would you want to AB on your main though? It's risky if you set something wrong.

But to answer your question, if you choose to use proxy on your main to avoid the risk of chain frozen, yeah, just choose one proxy and stick to it.

If you are using Majin SS, make sure you have a really good and stable proxy. If it's slow, it'll take longer to earn NP. And if your computer lose connection to the proxy, then the program will use your original IP. That'll be bad.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aviator For This Useful Post:

|2eap (07-03-2013)

Underground
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by aviator View Post
    Why would you want to AB on your main though? It's risky if you set something wrong.

But to answer your question, if you choose to use proxy on your main to avoid the risk of chain frozen, yeah, just choose one proxy and stick to it.

If you are using Majin SS, make sure you have a really good and stable proxy. If it's slow, it'll take longer to earn NP. And if your computer lose connection to the proxy, then the program will use your original IP. That'll be bad.
    i'm not really into the whole AB on a bunch of shells and such and all the jazzz. I like to have one epic account. ya dig?
    only reason i'm looking into ABing on shells now is to make some monayyyyy USD

I'm to lazy and un-knowledgeable with the whole transfer items and stuff too. it just doesnt make sense to me.

Sumwhere I belong
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 16 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    i'm not really into the whole AB on a bunch of shells and such and all the jazzz. I like to have one epic account. ya dig?
    only reason i'm looking into ABing on shells now is to make some monayyyyy USD

I'm to lazy and un-knowledgeable with the whole transfer items and stuff too. it just doesnt make sense to me.
    This guide http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...ets-com-assets discusses some methods to move items around. And it contains lots of other stuffs too. Might be useful for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aviator For This Useful Post:

|2eap (07-03-2013)