Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Trophy Score Sender List

(you need an account to see links)
    Sent toward's the beginning of the month only one score get's reviewed and got accepted on five different accounts. This is my own play safe list. Most if not all are avatar games..

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    I'd be very wary of using something like this. For one, getting 25 trophies in a single reset is just asking to be frozen. Especially if other people have the exact same 25. Please use some common sense, and keep yourselves safe! Use some of this info at a time, not all of it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

TheButt (04-07-2017),Urbex (04-07-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I'd be very wary of using something like this. For one, getting 25 trophies in a single reset is just asking to be frozen. Especially if other people have the exact same 25. Please use some common sense, and keep yourselves safe! Use some of this info at a time, not all of it.
    Add to having the same trophies having the exact same score.

OffTopic: What's going on with the font?? LOL

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Is it really that unreasonable to get so many trophies over the course of a month? A lot of these games are piss easy, I'm just lazy.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by champloo View Post
    Is it really that unreasonable to get so many trophies over the course of a month? A lot of these games are piss easy, I'm just lazy.
    It's not over the course of a month though. It's early month/reset. Personally I'd say that is very suspicious, because if the person was able to get trophy scores in all those games, why wouldn't they already have a trophy (even bronze) for it? To suddenly be good/lucky is a red flag, and people are known for reporting such activity.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    It's not over the course of a month though. It's early month/reset. Personally I'd say that is very suspicious, because if the person was able to get trophy scores in all those games, why wouldn't they already have a trophy (even bronze) for it? To suddenly be good/lucky is a red flag, and people are known for reporting such activity.
    What I do is send a lesser score not worth a trophy, wait an hour or two and then send a silver/gold score. It gives the impression I've been actively working to win.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by champloo View Post
    What I do is send a lesser score not worth a trophy, wait an hour or two and then send a silver/gold score. It gives the impression I've been actively working to win.
    Which is a smart way of doing things, but 25 in one reset is still super unlikely. That you're able to work on and improve on so many games in less than a day is shady is fuck. Everyone has their own approaches to account improvement and cheating, I just don't want our community (which includes a lot of inexperienced players who get over-enthusiastic and make mistakes) to think that it is safe/wise/advisable to boost trophy numbers so drastically so quickly. That's all. With the reduction in active players, the trophy scores nowadays are often lower than they were in the past, which is definitely a factor in making them more accessible. I'd rather err on the side of caution and take my time though, rather than risking getting iced because I had ants in my pants.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (04-09-2017)