Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Can anyone hack gmail/godaddy/etc?

  1. #1
    x-factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 10 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    5

    Can anyone hack gmail/godaddy/etc?

    I have a business partner/friend that I was working with for a long time. His part was to take care of the website part of things before we launched, so he registered the domain name. Two months ago, he disappeared, just like that. No goodbye, no email, no text, no nothing. His other friends haven't seen him, his facebook has been empty, and doesn't respond to any other method of communication. He has been known to be flakey/irresponsible in the past, so it was a bad decision to work with him in the first place. Honestly though, I don't know if he's being irresponsible now or if he's died somehow. He does crazy stuff a lot, too. I've decided I'm going ahead and doing it myself, but I need the domain name. I can't think of any way to get the domain name back, so I've decided I want to just hack his godaddy ad move the domain myself. Does anyone have any idea on how to do this?

    Thank you very much.

  2. #2
    jena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Disney World
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 208 Times in 137 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 d 13 h 5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Ouch, that's tough.

    I'm sorry, dude. Best of luck. Hopefully you can get it resolved.

  3. #3
    drd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Nevada
    Age
    26
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 45 Times in 40 Posts


    Downloads
    64
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 12 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by x-factor View Post
    I have a business partner/friend that I was working with for a long time. His part was to take care of the website part of things before we launched, so he registered the domain name. Two months ago, he disappeared, just like that. No goodbye, no email, no text, no nothing. His other friends haven't seen him, his facebook has been empty, and doesn't respond to any other method of communication. He has been known to be flakey/irresponsible in the past, so it was a bad decision to work with him in the first place. Honestly though, I don't know if he's being irresponsible now or if he's died somehow. He does crazy stuff a lot, too. I've decided I'm going ahead and doing it myself, but I need the domain name. I can't think of any way to get the domain name back, so I've decided I want to just hack his godaddy ad move the domain myself. Does anyone have any idea on how to do this?

    Thank you very much.
    If you know the email he used you could check to see if it's been purged and re register it (like with unregistered emails on NP). I'm no hacker but just an idea.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts


    Downloads
    86
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by x-factor View Post
    I have a business partner/friend that I was working with for a long time. His part was to take care of the website part of things before we launched, so he registered the domain name. Two months ago, he disappeared, just like that. No goodbye, no email, no text, no nothing. His other friends haven't seen him, his facebook has been empty, and doesn't respond to any other method of communication. He has been known to be flakey/irresponsible in the past, so it was a bad decision to work with him in the first place. Honestly though, I don't know if he's being irresponsible now or if he's died somehow. He does crazy stuff a lot, too. I've decided I'm going ahead and doing it myself, but I need the domain name. I can't think of any way to get the domain name back, so I've decided I want to just hack his godaddy ad move the domain myself. Does anyone have any idea on how to do this?

    Thank you very much.
    No one on this forum will be willing to do this and you're going to be looking at well over $100 for someone on another forum focused on hacking to do this. I doubt anyone would touch it. Better off going legit and begging the Godaddy customer support folks with what little information you have and pretend to be him. "I fergot my passwords oh noez"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

    x-factor (07-02-2013)

  6. #5
    x-factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 10 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Thanks a ton, jena.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    90 90
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks
    876
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts


    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    Support wont help you domain security is very tight you should be carefull with your domains , it only cost like 10$ to register a domain and takes about 5 mins max. You should of done this in a way that you had control of the domain..

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

    wrath (07-02-2013),x-factor (07-02-2013)

  9. #7
    x-factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 10 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    5
    @drd: Unfortunately, I don't think there's any kind of purging, and definitely not in the 2 months.

    @Wrath: I don't mind paying. Like I said, I'm starting a brick-and-mortar business, so $100 is a very, very small percentage of what I'm spending overall. I'll try the pretending to be him thing, though. Thanks.

  10. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts


    Downloads
    86
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by x-factor View Post
    @drd: Unfortunately, I don't think there's any kind of purging, and definitely not in the 2 months.

    @Wrath: I don't mind paying. Like I said, I'm starting a brick-and-mortar business, so $100 is a very, very small percentage of what I'm spending overall. I'll try the pretending to be him thing, though. Thanks.
    The lease on the domain will expire. You can use WhoIs to see how long he reserved it for, it may be available for auction thereafter depending on who picks it up first, you or a competitor. I still think social manipulation is the way to go. Imo, it'd be cheaper to buy a fake ID with his name than find someone willing to try and hack GoDaddy. I'd be very wary of anyone who says they can do it, and wouldn't pay up front.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

    drd (07-02-2013),x-factor (07-02-2013)

  12. #9
    x-factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 10 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    5
    @Wrath Alright, thanks so much. We actually took it from someone about two months ago, shortly before he disappeared. I'm definitely willing to lie to get back something that's rightfully mine, so I might try that social manipulation method.

  13. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts


    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by x-factor View Post
    @drd: Unfortunately, I don't think there's any kind of purging, and definitely not in the 2 months.

    @Wrath: I don't mind paying. Like I said, I'm starting a brick-and-mortar business, so $100 is a very, very small percentage of what I'm spending overall. I'll try the pretending to be him thing, though. Thanks.
    Unless this domain name is worth a million dollars its so cheap to register a domain name lol it's like 5-10 dollars why the hell would you pay 100 bucks for it?

    ---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I'd be very wary of anyone who says they can do it, and wouldn't pay up front.
    this, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •