I'm posting this in Spam because that's where I post everything. Force of habit. I need someone to talk to, and hey, why not all of cK, hm?

Yesterday morning, I had to go with my step-dad to try and fight for food stamps since they cut ours in half.
Well, apparently this caused a huge fight with my parents.

My mom's kinda nuts, she's diabetic, going through "menopause" (Apparently menopause lasts 6 years), and is jsut fucking nuts half the time. But she's my mom.
Some more background, my step-dad has anger problems and is an alcoholic. (He's been sober for 7 years.)
They've been married since I was 3, so he's like my father.
My mom and step-dad, whom I live with, fight constantly. It's been this way for months. It usually ends in my mom leaving in the Kia, and then coming home sometime later after everyone's cooled off.

Well, last night (Friday) I worked from 4 PM to 1:30 AM. I get a call at work from my mom at 6 PM. They had a fight, huge surprise. My step-dad ripped the phone off the wall (I don't really care, we haven't had a landline for years...) and wouldn't let my mom leave with any money. He literally ripped her purse out of her hands (Her purse straps are broken.) Well so she left with just herself in the Kia, went to my grandma's (her mom's) to cool off. She comes home later, around 8 PM. She keep to herself, goes to the bedroom, watches TV. My step-dad comes in, tells her she can't stay. Well, blah blah, the cops are called. (Yeah...this happens often as well.) She is made to leave, she grabs some clothes and head back to her mom's.

Then 9 PM hits and my mom an grandma show up at my work. My mom tells me I can't go home because in the morning she's getting a restraining order on my step-dad. At this point I'm just like mega FML, and I say w/e, I'll stay at my boyfriend's house for the night. So yeah, we just got home after the cops issued the restraining order.

The only money coming in was from my step-dad's unemployment and my paychecks. Well....now it's on me. I don't know what to do. I want out of here, to be away from both of them. I don't have my own car though, and I can't just leave my mom alone without any money at all, can I?

Also, my step-dad has no family around here, both his parents have passed and his sister lives in New Mexico.
He just called me and told me he's staying with my brother for a few days.

They both get pissed if I'm talking to the other, and I can't handle this. I don't know what to do at all. I just.....I'm stuck idk!

I'm sorry if this sounds really like trailer-trashy, Jerry-Springer-y.

I just needed to vent.