Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Can we have a new section please

A section for drugs, mainly weed.

More and more threads are being made about weed and they are being spread around the sections.

If there was one section treated like the adult section i.e you have to be accepted into it, then it would all be in one place and people who don't want to see posts about weed won't have to see it posted around the adult section, general, spam, guides and debate zone.

It will also save arguments. Plus young people use this site as well, what if their parents look their shoulder and see a guide on how to make a bong?

I'm not bashing people who smoke weed but it is clearly a topic that is popular so why not give its own section for people who are interested?

-------------------------------------------------

P.S I am well aware of the irony that I have now created another thread about weed in another section.
    Last edited by Jolz; 06-28-2013 at 06:10 AM.

I see you have an opinion?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (06-28-2013),Duck4Cover (06-28-2013),grrrawr (06-28-2013),Raj (06-28-2013),Toasted (06-29-2013),Whispers (06-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I agree but I think it should be broader as in "illegal activities"

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    A section for drugs, mainly weed.

More and more threads are being made about weed and they are being spread around the sections.

If there was one section treated like the adult section i.e you have to be accepted into it, then it would all be in one place and people who don't want to see posts about weed won't have to see it posted around the adult section, general, spam, guides and debate zone.

It will also save arguments. Plus young people use this site as well, what if their parents look their shoulder and see a guide on how to make a bong?

I'm not bashing people who smoke weed but it is clearly a topic that is popular so why not give its own section for people who are interested?
    I know I'm brand new and all, but for what it's worth this seems like a good idea. Barely 2 days and I've seen a bunch of these threads...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    But then people would think they can post just about anything there @(you need an account to see links) and certain things are forbidden under forum rules.

It's an interesting thought @(you need an account to see links), I've often debated with myself whether such threads should belong in the adult section or not, as I'm sure not all people posting about weed etc. are actually officially adults

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    234 times
    Time Online
    48d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    It's an interesting thought @(you need an account to see links), I've often debated with myself whether such threads should belong in the adult section or not, as I'm sure not all people posting about weed etc. are actually officially adults

maybe a subforum in the adult section?

scratch that
    LOL SORRY
    i didnt read. i've only been awake for like 5 min
    Last edited by grrrawr; 06-28-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post

Probably not everyone is an adult but if one section was made for drugs, general chat, guide on bong ect ect then if you want to look at that stuff, then you can get access.

I know people who have zero interest in the adult section because they don't want to look their fellow CKers naughty bits so they don't get access yet I also know people who go into the adult section who don't care for weed.

Also, as @(you need an account to see links) said (and again I'm not bashing people who smoke weed) if a newbie joins the site and see's thread after thread after thread about smoking weed... what are going to look like to people?

"ahh clraik are just a bunch of stoners"

I see you have an opinion?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (06-28-2013),Hinth (06-28-2013),Magikarp (06-28-2013),Nath (06-28-2013),SugarCoated (06-28-2013),Whispers (06-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    3d 4h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    Probably not everyone is an adult but if one section was made for drugs, general chat, guide on bong ect ect then if you want to look at that stuff, then you can get access.

I know people who have zero interest in the adult section because they don't want to look their fellow CKers naughty bits so they don't get access yet I also know people who go into the adult section who don't care for weed.

Also, as @(you need an account to see links) said (and again I'm not bashing people who smoke weed) if a newbie joins the site and see's thread after thread after thread about smoking weed... what are going to look like to people?

"ahh clraik are just a bunch of stoners"
    That's a good point. It's not exactly a good image for the site to keep it out completely in the open like it is now, and giving it it's own section will make the people who are interested in the topic happy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Creating a special subforum for weed/drugs is actually promoting it further in my opinion

The adult section would be the correct place where these topics should be posted and I moved the thread which was promoting growth to the adult section an hour or so before you posted this

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (06-28-2013),Bettser (06-28-2013),grrrawr (06-28-2013),wrath (06-28-2013)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I agree with @(you need an account to see links)... when I first came to this forum if I saw an entire section for drugs I might have thought it was a bit weird. I don't have a problem with people doing whatever they do, but a section for that is kinda like saying "Hey we all play Neopets and smoke weed! Join us!" Which may sound fun but may turn other people away Adult section would be best imo.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by kalahira View Post
    I agree with @(you need an account to see links)... when I first came to this forum if I saw an entire section for drugs I might have thought it was a bit weird. I don't have a problem with people doing whatever they do, but a section for that is kinda like saying "Hey we all play Neo and smoke weed! Join us!" Which may sound fun but may turn other people away Adult section would be best imo.
    Yeah it is what it is. I just don't really have to sort through pron posts and drug posts. That would get old. Sub-forum Adult section plz. @whoeverthefuckcares

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Jolz (06-28-2013)