Time Online
    26 d 3 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Alexiisonfire

Can we have a new section please

A section for drugs, mainly weed.

More and more threads are being made about weed and they are being spread around the sections.

If there was one section treated like the adult section i.e you have to be accepted into it, then it would all be in one place and people who don't want to see posts about weed won't have to see it posted around the adult section, general, spam, guides and debate zone.

It will also save arguments. Plus young people use this site as well, what if their parents look their shoulder and see a guide on how to make a bong?

I'm not bashing people who smoke weed but it is clearly a topic that is popular so why not give its own section for people who are interested?

-------------------------------------------------

P.S I am well aware of the irony that I have now created another thread about weed in another section.
    Last edited by Jolz; 06-28-2013 at 07:10 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (06-28-2013),Duck4Cover (06-28-2013),grrrawr (06-28-2013),Raj (06-28-2013),Toasted (06-29-2013),Whispers (06-28-2013)

Hawaii~Tokyo
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 5 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    I agree but I think it should be broader as in "illegal activities"

Nevada
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 12 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    A section for drugs, mainly weed.

More and more threads are being made about weed and they are being spread around the sections.

If there was one section treated like the adult section i.e you have to be accepted into it, then it would all be in one place and people who don't want to see posts about weed won't have to see it posted around the adult section, general, spam, guides and debate zone.

It will also save arguments. Plus young people use this site as well, what if their parents look their shoulder and see a guide on how to make a bong?

I'm not bashing people who smoke weed but it is clearly a topic that is popular so why not give its own section for people who are interested?
    I know I'm brand new and all, but for what it's worth this seems like a good idea. Barely 2 days and I've seen a bunch of these threads...

Manchester, England
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Time Online
    86 d 1 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 5 m
    But then people would think they can post just about anything there @kaikaikaisauce and certain things are forbidden under forum rules.

It's an interesting thought @Jolz, I've often debated with myself whether such threads should belong in the adult section or not, as I'm sure not all people posting about weed etc. are actually officially adults

not Los Angeles
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Time Online
    47 d 19 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    36 m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    It's an interesting thought @Jolz, I've often debated with myself whether such threads should belong in the adult section or not, as I'm sure not all people posting about weed etc. are actually officially adults

maybe a subforum in the adult section?

scratch that
    LOL SORRY
    i didnt read. i've only been awake for like 5 min
    Last edited by grrrawr; 06-28-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Manchester, England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 726 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Time Online
    26 d 3 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Alexiisonfire
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post

Probably not everyone is an adult but if one section was made for drugs, general chat, guide on bong ect ect then if you want to look at that stuff, then you can get access.

I know people who have zero interest in the adult section because they don't want to look their fellow CKers naughty bits so they don't get access yet I also know people who go into the adult section who don't care for weed.

Also, as @drd said (and again I'm not bashing people who smoke weed) if a newbie joins the site and see's thread after thread after thread about smoking weed... what are going to look like to people?

"ahh clraik are just a bunch of stoners"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (06-28-2013),Hinth (06-28-2013),Magikarp (06-28-2013),nayfeee (06-28-2013),SugarCoated (06-28-2013),Whispers (06-28-2013)

USA
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 3 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    Probably not everyone is an adult but if one section was made for drugs, general chat, guide on bong ect ect then if you want to look at that stuff, then you can get access.

I know people who have zero interest in the adult section because they don't want to look their fellow CKers naughty bits so they don't get access yet I also know people who go into the adult section who don't care for weed.

Also, as @drd said (and again I'm not bashing people who smoke weed) if a newbie joins the site and see's thread after thread after thread about smoking weed... what are going to look like to people?

"ahh clraik are just a bunch of stoners"
    That's a good point. It's not exactly a good image for the site to keep it out completely in the open like it is now, and giving it it's own section will make the people who are interested in the topic happy.

Underground King

Champagne Room
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,062 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1920 Post(s)
    Time Online
    272 d 1 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 28 m
    Creating a special subforum for weed/drugs is actually promoting it further in my opinion

The adult section would be the correct place where these topics should be posted and I moved the thread which was promoting growth to the adult section an hour or so before you posted this

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (06-28-2013),Bettser (06-28-2013),grrrawr (06-28-2013),wrath (06-28-2013)

That one place
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 16 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    I agree with @Drizzy... when I first came to this forum if I saw an entire section for drugs I might have thought it was a bit weird. I don't have a problem with people doing whatever they do, but a section for that is kinda like saying "Hey we all play Neopets and smoke weed! Join us!" Which may sound fun but may turn other people away Adult section would be best imo.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Quote Originally Posted by kalahira View Post
    I agree with @Drizzy... when I first came to this forum if I saw an entire section for drugs I might have thought it was a bit weird. I don't have a problem with people doing whatever they do, but a section for that is kinda like saying "Hey we all play Neo and smoke weed! Join us!" Which may sound fun but may turn other people away Adult section would be best imo.
    Yeah it is what it is. I just don't really have to sort through pron posts and drug posts. That would get old. Sub-forum Adult section plz. @whoeverthefuckcares

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Jolz (06-28-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast