Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Question about VIP?

Hi, so I just had a little question about the VIP subscription.
    I saw that there was written below the VIP page:

Validity periods marked with a * indicate that this subscription is recurring.
    After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge.

However I couldn't see any marked with a * so I am just wondering if the subscriptions are recurring or not and if so, where do you manage that?
    Also if I buy a 35 day subscription, could I later change it to a lifetime subscription if I decided that I wanted to?
    And last but least, is PayPal supported?

I am actually too afraid to use programs, but I really like this forum, so I would just like to support it, in some way or another.
    Thanks

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge.

However I couldn't see any marked with a * so I am just wondering if the subscriptions are recurring or not and if so, where do you manage that?
    Also if I buy a 35 day subscription, could I later change it to a lifetime subscription if I decided that I wanted to?

I am actually too afraid to use programs, but I really like this forum, so I would just like to support it, in some way or another.
    Thanks
    It does not automatically renew.
    You'd have to talk to Joe about getting credit for partial months to go into Lifetime.
    None of these programs work on Mac anyway so.... Well, maybe some of the java ones. I digress.
    Last edited by wrath; 06-28-2013 at 02:06 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Whispers (06-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    49d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    You can pay with PayPal

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Attack For This Useful Post:

Whispers (06-28-2013)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Thanks
    Nothing is recurring.

Also, if you purchase the 35 day subscription, you can by all means go ahead and buy the lifetime subscription. You don't have to use the programs here, but if you ever become interested in using one, be sure to read up on the guides we have posted, especially if there is a specific one for the program you wish to use.

And yes, this site only accepts PayPal.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Whispers (06-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) & @(you need an account to see links) that was incredibly fast responses haha

And Joe: Thanks, I'll make sure to read the guides if I ever want to use the programs, but I think that I am a bit too chicken to use them for now at least