7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    I don't usually have this problem with my irl girlfriends because all of us tend to be fairly nerdy But if anyone - guy or girl - was to try to start beef with me, I'd definitely just ignore them and exclude them from all future activities. I'm not confrontational either, and I just don't feel like spending any extra time thinking about people like that. I have better things to think about, and better people to share my time with.

By including her in all your activities you're already the better person. It's pretty obvious that she's the one being bitter and judgmental. I don't think anyone would think badly of you for cutting her out after this incident.
    My friends and I all want to stop hanging out with her, she only likes/talks to one of us. Sh'e just a negative person and I don't want someone in my life who just bothers me and stresses me out. We have absolutely nothing in common also. I don't have a lot of stuff in common with most of my friends, but this girl and I actually haven't gotten along since second grade, the only reason we were ever friends was because we had mutual friends.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaxo View Post
    My friends and I all want to stop hanging out with her, she only likes/talks to one of us. Sh'e just a negative person and I don't want someone in my life who just bothers me and stresses me out. We have absolutely nothing in common also. I don't have a lot of stuff in common with most of my friends, but this girl and I actually haven't gotten along since second grade, the only reason we were ever friends was because we had mutual friends.
    If all of you mutually have a dislike for her then all of you pulling away will just be a lesson to her, then. If it bothers her enough maybe she'll re-evaluate her approach to relationships with other people. Think of it as a good thing for you and a learning experience for her, I guess

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    If all of you mutually have a dislike for her then all of you pulling away will just be a lesson to her, then. If it bothers her enough maybe she'll re-evaluate her approach to relationships with other people. Think of it as a good thing for you and a learning experience for her, I guess
    Yeah, it could teach her a lesson. Too bad my friends wouldn't do it, I have no problem with doing it but they definitely would -_-

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    WHY ARE GIRLS SUCH BITCHES
    Why are girls, girls?

There's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by juliaxo View Post
    But I'm a compulsive hot-head so that's why.
    Sure sounds like it.

---

Just because you're 16 and your friends are too, doesn't mean you have to behave like stereotypical 16 y/os.

The past 5 pages of this thread was just you going off on silly, immature ideas. Like what was said by others in the last 2 pages, if it bothers you, ignore it or confront her in person, calmly. If your friends are indeed your friends, you will have their silent support.

Stare her dead in the eye and give her a good talking to. If she erupts, raise your voice, but don't resort to screaming and swearing (like typical 16 y/os are compelled to do). Why else are people afraid to walk into their bosses' or deans' offices? Calmness is intimidating, and gets the message across.

I say this again, don't be a drama queen because she is too. It won't get any message across and only escalate matters.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Thunder (06-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Why are girls, girls?

There's your answer.

Sure sounds like it.

---

Just because you're 16 and your friends are too, doesn't mean you have to behave like stereotypical 16 y/os.

The past 5 pages of this thread was just you going off on silly, immature ideas. Like what was said by others in the last 2 pages, if it bothers you, ignore it or confront her in person, calmly. If your friends are indeed your friends, you will have their silent support.

Stare her dead in the eye and give her a good talking to. If she erupts, raise your voice, but don't resort to screaming and swearing (like typical 16 y/os are compelled to do). Why else are people afraid to walk into their bosses' or deans' offices? Calmness is intimidating, and gets the message across.

I say this again, don't be a drama queen because she is too. It won't get any message across and only escalate matters.
    I was with my friends today and I told them I would say something to her so I will the next time were with her and they said they'd give me support if I need it, and you're right, i should just stay calm so I will.