7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Angry WHY ARE GIRLS SUCH BITCHES

I have one group of friends, it's like seven girls. This dumb cunt in the group that I thought I was friends with tried making plans for the fourth of july. She decides she can ask to bring whoever the fuck she wants to, and then texts my best friend and goes "can we not invite Julia and Suz." WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. What the fuck. This bitch hates me for no goddamn reason and I don't understand it like I include her in EVERYTHING and I always invite her to all the plans we make, I've never done anything to her like I don't understand why she hates me. Seriously though like what do I do, do I say something to her?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    3d 4h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaxo View Post
    I have one group of friends, it's like seven girls. This dumb cunt in the group that I thought I was friends with tried making plans for the fourth of july. She decides she can ask to bring whoever the fuck she wants to, and then texts my best friend and goes "can we not invite Julia and Suz." WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. What the fuck. This bitch hates me for no goddamn reason and I don't understand it like I include her in EVERYTHING and I always invite her to all the plans we make, I've never done anything to her like I don't understand why she hates me. Seriously though like what do I do, do I say something to her?
    That's a pretty dick move right there. Is she really stupid to the extent that she thought you wouldn't know about her disinviting you? Smh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinth View Post
    That's a pretty dick move right there. Is she really stupid to the extent that she thought you wouldn't know about her disinviting you? Smh.
    She's so stupid, obviously my best friend is going to tell me that she doesn't want to invite me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    This is whyyyy, I don't have female friends. ;;
    My last female friend was there for me when I was crying over my boyfriend, and then went and fucked him & his best friend the next day.
    And another fucked a different boyfriend of mine and then started spreading lies about me to everyone.
    Which is just as much the guys' fault as the girls, BUT STILL.
    Those bitches were my friends.

So yeah. Females are a no-go for me, unless it's like, over the internet or something.
    Or my one female friend now that stays at home with her cat and sits on tumblr all day.

I've no good advice to give you unfortunately.
    Accidentally push her in front of a bus or something? Sounds like the best bet.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Umbreon For This Useful Post:

Toasted (06-26-2013)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

WHY ARE GIRLS SUCH BITCHES

Confront her, can't act accordingly until you figure out the bitch's deal :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    3d 4h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Confront her, can't act accordingly until you figure out the bitch's deal :/
    I bet she'll say, "What? I would never say that, someone must've taken my phone. ily bby we're best friends right, so let's forget all this ever happened."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hinth For This Useful Post:

Kad (06-26-2013),Sylveon (06-26-2013),team rocket (06-26-2013)

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    78d 23h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinth View Post
    I bet she'll say, "What? I would never say that, someone must've taken my phone. ily bby we're best friends right, so let's forget all this ever happened."
    LMFAO exactly this.

god damn we suck.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I feel bad saying anything because I don't want to get my friend that told me involved, but like it's hard for me to not say anything because I'm so mad. Maybe I'll tell her how her boyfriend is cheating on her and break her heart
    nah don't do that. that'll just make things worse, as much as it'd make you feel better.
    idk if she'd even believe you honestly.

and your friend won't be getting involved. she told you something that benefited you. that's not getting involved, that's being a good friend.
    it's not like your best friend was stirring up trouble.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I feel bad saying anything because I don't want to get my friend that told me involved, but like it's hard for me to not say anything because I'm so mad. Maybe I'll tell her how her boyfriend is cheating on her and break her heart

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    78d 23h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    tell us how you really feel.
    seriously, go ahead. censors are not needed here.

lol but seriously, i'd be infuriated too.
    in high school i would always be the one that tried to get a big group of girls together.
    and then they'd hang out and then not invite me.

it fucking pisses me off. i just ended up not talking to them anymore.

honestly, it sounds like she's trying to take your best friend. do you know how your friend responded to that bitch?
    either that or you take all the attention (not as a bad thing) and she wants to be the center of attention (aka the fun one).

i'd definitely confront her about it, but try to censor yourself. i know you're angry but from my past experiences, cussing at them and calling them names will just make her not invite you even more in the future.

be nice, mature, and intelligent about it. if she still treats you like shit after you were "nice," fuck her. stop inviting her, and totally ignore her.
    don't be mean, just...not caring i guess.

either that or just be a bitch back to her.
    that's more fun.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by swampfox View Post
    tell us how you really feel.
    seriously, go ahead. censors are not needed here.

lol but seriously, i'd be infuriated too.
    in high school i would always be the one that tried to get a big group of girls together.
    and then they'd hang out and then not invite me.

it fucking pisses me off. i just ended up not talking to them anymore.

honestly, it sounds like she's trying to take your best friend. do you know how your friend responded to that bitch?
    either that or you take all the attention (not as a bad thing) and she wants to be the center of attention (aka the fun one).

i'd definitely confront her about it, but try to censor yourself. i know you're angry but from my past experiences, cussing at them and calling them names will just make her not invite you even more in the future.

be nice, mature, and intelligent about it. if she still treats you like shit after you were "nice," fuck her. stop inviting her, and totally ignore her.
    don't be mean, just...not caring i guess.

either that or just be a bitch back to her.
    that's more fun.
    My friend replied and was like "I love them there coming if we do something ." I am literally never inviting her to anything ever again. All my friends are so mad at her because like we all get annoyed at each other but we don't not invite each other places and act like total bitches