Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is jimbot33 and why do people care about him/her/it?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    My problem is, don't be a douche and rat other people out who cheat when you cheat as well
    If she was legit she would of never had any of those accounts(revade,jimbot)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links) It's brave of you to stand up for your friend. There's nothing wrong with wanting to stay legit and I personally don't deal in actives or inactives, but the very nature of the business pretty much guarantees that there will always be strife between "legit" players who lose their pets and "illegit" players trying to obtain others' pets. It makes sense for her to have tried to alert other people to what goes on here, but at the same time putting herself out there as a beacon of justice was kind of asking for it - whether she was legit or not, it was still an attack on the way things are run here and those who do deal in UCs will obviously want to take a stand against that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Forever (06-25-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    A tit who likes to cause trouble and doesn't know when to quit

I see you have an opinion?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    @(you need an account to see links): I told you, she's legit. She only switched to jimbot33 because heavens_rim was on the verge of being permad. (And revade is an empty new side account so I dunno why that's suspicious?) I know her trades were all legit and Jalrek WAS found in the pound (I witnessed it, and so did the PC), so if you have any other leads that point to her being illegit, please tell me.

@(you need an account to see links): Thank you. And yes, I agree with you--calling people out isn't smart. What she did was stupid, but she had good intentions. Stupid but harmless. All these people calling her a fucking fatass attention-seeking whore really need to calm down. D:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I could careless, the cache if the account jimbot was NOT hers, there was proof of it... That is why she or called out in the first place..

@(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    @(you need an account to see links): I told you, she's legit. She only switched to jimbot33 because heavens_rim was on the verge of being permad. I know her trades were all legit and Jalrek WAS found in the pound (I witnessed it, and so did the PC), so if you have any other leads that point to her being illegit, please tell me.

@(you need an account to see links): Thank you. And yes, I agree with you--calling people out isn't smart. What she did was stupid, but she had good intentions. Stupid but harmless. All these people calling her a fucking fatass attention-seeking whore really need to calm down. D:
    Now, I don't really have an opinion about her being a cheater or not, but just remember that it's a UC/pet dealer's job to make sure their trade looks as legit as possible. There are also pound sniping programs here on clraik, so there's that too. That coupled with her in depth knowledge about caching was what may have made her look suspicious. It's totally possible she was just trying to protect other legits, but you can't blame people here on clraik for considering the possibility. I'm sure she didn't word her opinion of illegits very kindly either, heh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    Now, I don't really have an opinion about her being a cheater or not, but just remember that it's a UC/pet dealer's job to make sure their trade looks as legit as possible. There are also pound sniping programs here on clraik, so there's that too. That coupled with her in depth knowledge about caching was what may have made her look suspicious. It's totally possible she was just trying to protect other legits, but you can't blame people here on clraik for considering the possibility. I'm sure she didn't word her opinion of illegits very kindly either, heh.
    Yeah, but like... she only ever has one pet a time that she trades around, which makes it really easy to look at cache and see that her trades were legit.

Meh. I just think all this internet hate is childish. ;___;

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Suppose so! Sorry I'm getting so defensive but it irks me

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    I could careless, the cache if the account jimbot was NOT hers, there was proof of it... That is why she or called out in the first place..

@(you need an account to see links)
    jimbot33 looks legit to me... And if she got it iced and then uniced, then TNT would have been looking at the account. Wouldn't they have noticed if the account was illegit?

The first board ever made about her lasted many, many pages and was filled with hate talk. Just because she made that board about how to cache pets. All the snooping and accusations came after--when people had a reason to want to believe that she was illegit. Which, I admit, would be a great twist. But it just wasn't meant to be. Also, there still is zero logic behind her making awareness boards while being a cheater herself.

Like, I really hate arguing with people on the Internet. Especially since you guys are all so cool.
    I just wish we could all get along.

I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy... YES I JUST SAID THAT, DEAL WITH IT. #swag

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    Also, there still is zero logic behind her making awareness boards while being a cheater herself.
    Speaking in the context of what was going on at the time, I believe a member of clraik had just been frozen for scamming someone out of their UC. Backlash from a previously banned member who might still be bitter about their departure was a possibility to be considered, too.

But like I said, whether she's legit or not I think it's really brave of you to stand up for a friend here. No one thinks badly of you for doing that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Forever (06-25-2013)