Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by futosss View Post
    Why...
    Because the majority treats theirselves like a different species??? and then they play the role of victims
    Not that they deserve to be harassed, and anyone can fuck what they want that's not up to me, it's just that they need to shut the fuck up. Just like black people, white people, asian people, furries, animals, chairs, /inserts thousand other races and sexualities

I hate you all equally as much in the end

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Because the majority treats theirselves like a different species??? and then they play the role of victims
    Not that they deserve to be harassed, and anyone can fuck what they want that's not up to me, it's just that they need to shut the fuck up. Just like black people, white people, asian people, furries, animals, chairs, /inserts thousand other races and sexualities

Haha okay then I'm sorry you think that way but I'm not even gonna touch that one

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by futosss View Post
    Haha okay then I'm sorry you think that way but I'm not even gonna touch that one
    Good, keep quiet

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Good, keep quiet
    So there's no need at all for you to talk to me like that ..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/1
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    19h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

I don't understand your logic here. I don't think anybody considers themselves to be different (in the way you're getting at) and yeah, LGBTQ people do tend to be victims - particularly those who are transgender and/or PoC. Look up the stats, they're out there.

The "I hate everyone equally" argument is absolutely rubbish and is an easy way of brushing off the actual issues at hand, issues that oddly enough non-marginalized groups don't experience.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

CPURules (08-19-2015),Megh (08-19-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by CPURules View Post
    I don't understand your logic here. I don't think anybody considers themselves to be different (in the way you're getting at) and yeah, LGBTQ people do tend to be victims - particularly those who are transgender and/or PoC. Look up the stats, they're out there.

The "I hate everyone equally" argument is absolutely rubbish and is an easy way of brushing off the actual issues at hand, issues that oddly enough non-marginalized groups don't experience.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    o k a y

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kettering View Post
    sorry babe