DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    7d 5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I happen to be one of these.... homosexuals...

Uh, duh. Marriage between two consenting adults, regardless of sex or gender, should be legal. Love is, like, love, man.

I personally think it's a super outdated concept, though. Marriage is so complicated. Just get a civil union or something. Divorce rates are extremely high. Divorces are really ugly. Just do yourself the favor and tell your partner that you are madly in love with them, and if something ever happens, you can both mutually fuck off and not have to worry about lawyers, legal settlements, legally deciding who gets the cat, or worse... who gets child custody.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twistedfool For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (08-03-2015),funtimes (07-28-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    83/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedfool View Post
    I happen to be one of these.... homosexuals...

Uh, duh. Marriage between two consenting adults, regardless of sex or gender, should be legal. Love is, like, love, man.

I personally think it's a super outdated concept, though. Marriage is so complicated. Just get a civil union or something. Divorce rates are extremely high. Divorces are really ugly. Just do yourself the favor and tell your partner that you are madly in love with them, and if something ever happens, you can both mutually fuck off and not have to worry about lawyers, legal settlements, legally deciding who gets the cat, or worse... who gets child custody.
    yeah marriage has evolved so much lol it's not even a strictly religious ceremony at all ALSO i keep wondering why these knuckleheads don't attack divorce or try to make divorce illegal i mean i've never read the bible, but i'm guessing getting a divorce is not a practice that is encouraged? like donald trump has had three wives p sure there is nothing traditional about that shit.
    the next generation is going to look at this and be so confused as to why gay marriage took so long to become a thing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    7d 5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by maddie View Post
    like donald trump has had three wives p sure there is nothing traditional about that shit.
    Well, actually, Donald Trump has only had one traditional marriage, as his first two wives were succubuses, who sucked so much life out of him that he now has to comb his hair over like that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    For gay marriage and for gay (or rather lgbt+) rights, I don't understand wanting other humans to have less rights.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Love is love. Let marriage be available to all regardless of orientation or any other boundaries.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    the heart wants what the heart wants it shouldn't be dictated

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I was once Catholic, and I've always thought anyone should be allowed to marry whoever they want. just like my father says, it's none of my business who you are in love with, or what you do with your life, and honestly, I don't see what people have so much against having a relationship with the same sex. I personally am pansexual, but.. Odds are, I'll either end up alone for the rest of my life, or I'll just live with my parents, so it's not like I'd see myself ever marrying anyone of either sex, I am just a social recluse.

I have more issues with those people who marry and divorce and remarry all of the time, but that's mainly because I come from Latin America, and family is a very important and heavy concept on the culture, I think that anyone who can't take something such as wedding vows seriously, and let any issue become big enough to break up a family should be frowned upon, family always come first, and, unless you're talking about disloyalty or infidelity or anything that goes against what the two have sworn to the other person on the wedding day, there's just no justification to why would one divorce the other, it's an issue that can be worked out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    5d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Let gays be gays.
    It doesn't affect me in anyway.
    If you love somebody, you should have the right to get married. :^)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    against

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned