5/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Let people do what they want.

People say Gay marriage is unnatural but when you think about it... Marriage itself is pretty unnatural.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acehighx For This Useful Post:

Cheese (05-05-2014),Fox (05-05-2014),spysie (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    The love is for all, im favor for the gay marriage

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    19h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    gay marriage.. meh. im not gonna get gay married. im gonna get bi married. "marriage equality" is a much better term imo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    i don't see what the issue is. let gay people get married. it won't affect anyone else's life. period.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    People have the right to do whatever they want, if it doesnt harm anyone.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I love when people use the bible as an argument against homosexuality/gay marriage because like let's be real adam had a first wife lillth, and Eve and him weren't even married basically fuck buddies ???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinji For This Useful Post:

Cheese (05-05-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I believe in and support gay marriage. I have gay friends and they're just normal people who wake up in the morning and live their lives like everyone else. I view them no differently than I do someone of a different skin colour. It's much easier to judge people on how they treat you as an individual, rather than characteristics that one might find different or threatening.

I've never really understood the arguement between two people of the same gender getting married and someone getting hitched to their sister or dog or something. Sometimes people like to throw out really abstract concepts as a way to justify their points... and it's just kind of like... I don't see the connection. There is no connection. You are grappling at straws to hold onto old ways of thinking that don't matter in these current times.

Everyone is free to think the way they want, and to express their religious beliefs, but do it on your own time. I don't bitch to Christians and Muslims and Jews about my disbelief of their religion. It is none of my damned business to tell you what you should and shouldn't believe, especially when it comes to something as personal as how you live your life. It is also very exhausting to bother caring about something as trivial as what happens to me after I die. I am alive now. So are gay people. Let them live and love how they want to while they are alive and whatever happens to us all after death we will meet when it happens.

I hope that within my lifetime, people accept, love and respect all gay and transgender individuals. It would be nice also, if someone's sexuality wasn't on your mind when talking to them. I don't think about someone's 'straightness' or 'gayness', but I guess that comes from being around so many different types of people.

Marriage may be someone's dream; don't ruin their dreams to walk down the isle with their one true love because of your opinions. It's such a simple thing. So simple. Love people for who they are and how they treat you. Don't mess with someone's way of living when it doesn't have anything to do with you. If they're good people, then they're good people. Gay, straight, trans, religious, nonreligious, all races of people.

/enddiatribe

edit: BTW, I am watching on the news that three children have been denied to be adopted by loving and responsible parents because they both happen to be women. What the fuck.
    Last edited by Banannie; 02-25-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    My thoughts are extremely simple:
    Why should it matter if they are married to you? Like it doesn't affect anybody else but themselves and if it is something they want, then why deny their freedom.
    I have never thought of people who are gay differently whatsoever and I dont feel that people should be treated any differently for a single aspect of their life. You gain nothing from denying somebody the right to marry, other than looking like an asshole.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    i don't see what the issue is. let gay people get married. it won't affect anyone else's life. period.
    ^ that, basically.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barry For This Useful Post:

Misha (02-26-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online