17/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    As for the hate being religiously based, it is most definetely, and it's bullshit. The bible is just as against short hair, shellfish, and drinking but that's all good, isn't it?

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Is that even a question? Can I show you off at parties and other social engagements? You're lucky too though I give great massages xD

Every group of people has extremists and it's really unfortunate that they've dedicated their lives to making sure other people can't enjoy theirs.

I don't protest their churches or burn them down. Sort of just common courtesy, clearly they've never heard of live and let live. If there's one thing in this world that gets me fired up it's bible based hatred.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    As for the hate being religiously based, it is most definetely, and it's bullshit. The bible is just as against short hair, shellfish, and drinking but that's all good, isn't it?

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Is that even a question? Can I show you off at parties and other social engagements? You're lucky too though I give great massages xD
    My life is officially perfect.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maditude For This Useful Post:

Whispers (06-25-2013)