DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    You are allowed to redeem the codes, but unless you have like hundreds of them I wouldn't expect to get a ton of good items. Not too long ago there was a guy that bought a few cases of booster packs from a comic store that was closing down. He redeemed something like 400 codes and didn't really get much. I'd recommend not dumping too much money into these things.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    A while ago (well, a long while ago) I bought a lot of codes from ebay, and I got a fair amount of okay items and made a good bit of NP, never got rich off them though. As far as buying the codes, it's fine, nothing to worry about. If it's worth it, well, not really imo.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Wow, I never knew that... From what I heard/read on other sites, they are supposedly filled with amazing items and the chance of you getting something good should be pretty high. But I guess that's just advertisement or something?
    I was actually planning on buying a ton of boosters, but maybe I should rethink that?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    Wow, I never knew that... From what I heard/read on other sites, they are supposedly filled with amazing items and the chance of you getting something good should be pretty high. But I guess that's just advertisement or something?
    I was actually planning on buying a ton of boosters, but maybe I should rethink that?
    You can get paint brushes and whatnot , but as far as the return goes you probably couldn't get close to $2/m .
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) okay thanks, I'll keep that in mind By the way, you haven't PM'ed me yet