82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    I'd rather cut my ball sack open and sit in a salty bath then smoke weed.

I'd have a different view? Firstly, I have done drugs... real drugs. Secondly, I would never change my opinion on someone with a heart issue taking drugs.

Also, weed IS bad for you.
    Just wondering, why such a negative view on weed? Ive done pretty much every drug you can list (Other then meth.). Weed never destroyed my life. The only drugs that led to me destroying my life was the pills and the heroin (Idc if people know my past. I got through it, and am clean now).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Never tried mushrooms before, but that sounds like it was a lot of fun. xD I personally wouldn't try them either though because I like being in control of my senses.

As a note - just because something is organic and grows naturally in nature doesn't mean it's necessarily good for you. When people talk about organic foods being good for you they tend to mean produce and meats that were grown without pesticides or hormonal additives. Weed isn't harmful and apparently has health benefits when consumed (as food, at least), but there are mushrooms out there with toxins that could be harmful to you even though they're technically organic.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Jolz (06-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Tell me how weed is in any way bad for you xD @(you need an account to see links)
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh21227 View Post
    Just wondering, why such a negative view on weed? Ive done pretty much every drug you can list (Other then meth.). Weed never destroyed my life. The only drugs that led to me destroying my life was the pills and the heroin (Idc if people know my past. I got through it, and am clean now).
    Why such a positive view on weed? If you're clean then you should not be smoking weed. You're not clean.

I use to just dislike it because people turn boring as fuck after smoking it. Sitting around for hours with a stupid look on their faces.

Now, I know a lot of people who lives it has ruined or is ruining. I know a guy who has to smoke weed first thing in the morning because he has anxiety and claims its the best the to help... only problem is, he has to leave his fucking kid crying in bed while he smokes it.

My next door neighbor is so paranoid, she has a secret knock before she will open the door.

My friends mum has been fired from every job she has ever done because she needs a spliff when shes having a bad day and get caught.

People keep saying it safe and not addictive. That is bullshit. If it is not addictive, why the hell do people still smoke the shit when they have kids?

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~Domenick~ View Post
    Tell me how weed is in any way bad for you xD @(you need an account to see links)
    Let start of small. You take a plant, dry it, mix it with another dry plant, roll it in paper (tree sap), light it and inhale the smoke... yep, perfectly healthy.

Want more, read my reply to Josh21227

I see you have an opinion?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Wenis (06-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I've never done any drug, I took one hit from a joint when I dated a druggie, but I refused to have another.

Personally, drugs have never improved my life.

All the busts and stupid shit my brother's done selling and smoking drugs hasn't made anyone in my family's life better.

The fact that both my parents (mom and step-dad, whom I live with) spend money on weed and pills while I am now paying rent to even get us groceries is ridiculous.

If they didn't need it, weren't addicted to both of these things, I wouldn't be having to support my parents.

Don't tell me it's not bad for you. It is addictive. I've seen it in my brother and my parents.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

Jolz (06-23-2013),Wenis (06-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The stupid crap is so addictive you idiots dont even think its addictive anymore

......sure you can live your life how you want to but dont play the card that its not additive and it has no effects on you or the people around you because your wrong

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    I've never done any drug, I took one hit from a joint when I dated a druggie, but I refused to have another.

All the busts and stupid shit my brother's done selling and smoking drugs hasn't made anyone in my family's life better.

The fact that both my parents (mom and step-dad, whom I live with) spend money on weed and pills while I am now paying rent to even get us groceries is ridiculous.

If they didn't need it, weren't addicted to both of these things, I wouldn't be having to support my parents.

Don't tell me it's not bad for you. It is addictive. I've seen it in my brother and my parents.
    Thank you, some one else who understands that just because it doesn't kill you doesn't mean it doesn't ruin your life.

Really sorry to hear about your dad and step mum btw. My sisters friend has the same problem, he only works in a costco to pay for his mum and dad to smoke weed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (06-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hmm people leave their children crying in bed to go smoke a cigarette, which is a billion times worse, whats the difference?
    It is legal here (if over 21)
    -Doesn't cause any cancer, in fact it stalls tumor growth
    -Helps with most of your everyday problems
    -has no addiction to it, people seem "addicted" to it because they know it helps, but if they don't need it then they don't use it, unless you are just doing it has a group thing and want to relax. Not once has weed made things boring amongst my friends, in fact it makes things a billion times better, we are able to have intelligent conversations about the world and about problems we are facing. You neighbor is probably growing, so she lives in fear, tell her to move to the US. You have to be smart about smoking weed, and you need to know how to get it out of your system before a drug test. Parents leave their children crying in bed when they go to smoke a cigarette a billion times more then leaving them there so they can go smoke weed. It relieves a TON of stress man, doesn't matter what your age, It helps more people a day then anything in this world.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    If you dont like doing that then move out? OR kick them out? Don't let them mooch of you if you do not like it, there has to be something they are going through or else they wouldn't be smoking constantly?
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hmm people leave their children crying in bed to go smoke a cigarette, which is a billion times worse, whats the difference?
    -has no addiction to it, people seem "addicted" to it because they know it helps, but if they don't need it then they don't use it, unless you are just doing it has a group thing and want to relax. Not once has weed made things boring amongst my friends, in fact it makes things a billion times better, we are able to have intelligent conversations about the world and about problems we are facing. You neighbor is probably growing, so she lives in fear, tell her to move to the US. You have to be smart about smoking weed, and you need to know how to get it out of your system before a drug test. Parents leave their children crying in bed when they go to smoke a cigarette a billion times more then leaving them there so they can go smoke weed. It relieves a TON of stress man, doesn't matter what your age, It helps more people a day then anything in this world.
    Who mentioned cigarettes?

A cigarette is tabaco... a join is weed and tabaco... how the fuck is it safer?

If you think weed helps with ever day problems... then you have a problem.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

If you dont like doing that then move out? OR kick them out? Don't let them mooch of you if you do not like it, there has to be something they are going through or else they wouldn't be smoking constantly?

Just because that stuff happens does not rationalize doing something else because the fact of the matter is its soo dumb honestly, just like drinking, smoking cigs doing anything to harm your system really

has to be something........its called an addiction, it is a rational problem that happens when you need something, a person can literally be addicted to anything