10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Domenick~ View Post
    So because you waitress, you get paid less then minimum wage because your employer thinks you get tips when it is sometimes rare that you get tips? I think you should fight that...Also, when applying for food stamps, don't mention tips, just say how much you got on the check.
    I'm assuming you don't know how the world works? Lol everywhere you waitress, you make less than minimum wage because of tips, Steak 'n Shake, Applebee's, everywhere. And as for the stamps, they have to view my check stubs, where everything's is listed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Oh, and Dom. Weed was scientifically proven to be a gateway drug to other, more harmful drugs like LSD and meth. Proven many, many times.
    lol no

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

"The numbers bear out these findings: According to the federal government 76.3 million people have tried marijuana, while only 2.78 million have ever tried heroin in their lifetimes and only 5.3 million have ever tried cocaine in their lives. The figures for monthly use are similar: 10.7 million Americans admit to being regular marijuana users, yet only 1.2 million admit to using cocaine each month - 1 for every 9 marijuana users - and 130,000 people use heroin monthly, or 1 for every 80 regular marijuana users."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (06-23-2013)