14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

I tried shrooms for the first time last night @.@

Before I start, I don't really care to hear "you shouldn't do them" or "they're bad for you" of course they are, they're drugs but it's my choice so please don't leave negative comments (: I was smart about it and did my research before I tried it. I was in an environment with people I knew well and trusted, someone who was not on anything and someone who had done them before.

Now this is pretty big for me, because while I smoke weed, it's really hard to talk me into trying anything heavier. I didn't expect it, either.. I went up to PA to visit my best friend, and his brother (also a really good friend, they're only a year apart so it was always both of them) pulled out a baggy. Initially I thought it was weed and I was like, "Oh cool, I haven't smoked in a few days.." and he looked at me and smiled and unrolled the bag and it was shrooms. I had always wanted to try them but I figured if they were in front of me I would chicken out. I guess he caught me in the right mood or something. I went on the interwebs to do a little research to make sure it wouldn't mess with my heart or anything.. I have a heart issue so I have to be careful. Anyway, we got some banana bread and put them on top and ate it that way, I tried it dry and almost threw up lol. It was about midnight at this point. So anyway, my friend (who funded my trip up there) is vehemently anti-drug and drink. I know him very well, however, so I know what to say and do depending on how he acts. I knew I could be fine and not give away that I was high but I was worried his brother wouldn't. His brother had taken them before and told me what to expect, plus I read some experiences and stuff, just to see what I was in for. I waited the time for it to kick in. Slowly, I started to feel really tingly. I got up and started sort of pacing on the porch and talking to him. After awhile I started to feel like jelly sort of but I could support myself without a problem. I would say they kicked in for him in about 45 mins, but mine took almost 2 hours. While I was talking, nausea suddenly hit me like a brick wall, and I ran and threw up. The odd thing was, it kind of felt as natural as talking. It was almost like it felt good. I started to see things sharper and in more detail. They had these fiber-optic butterflies in their front yard and I can't think of any other way to describe it except that it was an orgasm for my eyes. I literally sat there like @.@ this face says it perfectly. My friend finally came outside so I had to act like I didn't take anything, but all I wanted to do was laugh. I think he thought we did them for a few minutes, but we managed to convince him he was an imbecile :3 I needed an excuse for all this laughing so we went into his room and we watched White Chicks (one of my favorite movies). This movie is like some other shit on shrooms, on a whole nother level. After the movie, my friend fell asleep, so his brother and I went back outside. Their front lawn is grass and then by the porch it has like a small hill of mulch or whatever it's called bordering the porch. I had my bathing suit on still (we had just returned from an amusement/water park) and I took off my shirt and attempted to "put my feet in the pool". I told him that something was wrong with the water. He said just to get out and we will look at it tomorrow. It was about 4am at this point, with no hope for sleep in sight at all. So we walked to the park and sat and talked until 8am. We walked back and laid down, my friend still asleep on the floor. We then proceeded to have a two-hour conversation (not kidding) about the trap from the movie "Saw 7" in which a man has to pick either a 54-yr old woman with Diabetes, three kids and a grandson, or an immigrant who knew no one but was perfectly healthy to die. I think he was the head of a sleazy insurance company or something like that, and he decided who to cover based on all the wrong things. We kept asking eachother "Who would you choose out of this person and this person" with pretty much everyone we know if they were in the trap. During this we were both really serious and laughing really hard at some. After this we attempted sleep again. I think it was about 10:30 at this point. I couldn't fall asleep though so I woke up my other friend and we went to Dunkin Donuts (a sort of thing we always do when we get together, we call them dunkin nights even in the daytime idk lol). My high was pretty much all the way gone at this point, but I still have not gone to sleep. It's about to be midnight.

Phew lol that was alot.. have you ever tried shrooms/other hallucinogens? What was your trip like?
    Last edited by Kay; 06-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kay For This Useful Post:

Frank12 (06-22-2013),John (06-23-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I think I got into some bad (or good, depends on what you consider good) weed about a week ago.

When I came home and walked to my room, there was a giraffe sitting on my bed singing me a lullaby with a heavy Australian accent. He then broke up into a multitude of smaller giraffes and preceded to have a massive giraffe Harlem Shake on my floor. Yeah, I think there was something mixed in with that weed.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank12 For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (06-22-2013),neomaster (06-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    was it something like this?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Yeah but with miniature giraffes that had dance skills.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    (O.O)

I guess shrooms really does enhance memory.
    Shit.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I had my first muchroom trip not too long ago.
    I was at a friends house with my fiance, my friend his wife, and his wifes brother.
    Were all about the same age, between 18-23.
    Well my buddys wifes brother got some shrooms, we ended up eating a lot of them.
    It was a first time trip for everyone.
    I actually enjoyed it. We kept watching the clouds move by while laying on his roof, and we made a huge fort pillow in his living room.
    One really funny thing that happened was when we ordered pizza, we were all sitting outside waiting for it to show up.
    The deliver man gets there, and walks up to us and as soon as I make eye contact with him i burst out laughing, and couldnt stop for the life of me.
    Overall it was a good night. My fiance had a bad trip towards the end, shet hought her throat was falling out, like I guess she could actually see it happening.
    But we got her calmed down, and then we just watched some funny movies the rest of the night.
    It ws very hard for me to go to sleep too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    6d 3h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I guess the technique with having a good or bad trip is your mood before the event. I've never done weed if I have a bad mood, always in a good mood for a good trip.

I've done shrooms once about half a year ago and I'd say it was amazing. I agree with the thing wherein your vision is sharpened and enhanced multiple times. Me and my friends were just laughing at each other figuring out who got the high first lol. Sense of taste is also enhanced. I downed a whole big bag of Tostitos and its whole jar of cheese dip. I think shrooms can be a more enhanced version of weed. Good thing is that it's organic so.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I tried shrooms for the first time last night
    I was smart about it
    I have a heart issue

And you don't want a negative comment? My friend has a heart issue and when she wanted to try drugs, I said if I ever catch her doing them, I would slap the shit out of her.

I see you have an opinion?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Shrooms have always been one of my favorite drugs (Ive done a lot of drugs...).

Sounds like you had a pretty good trip. Ive never really had a bad trip, but Ive been around people who did. It all depends on who you're with. If you dont trust the people you are around, its a bad idea. Just need to remember its only going to last for so long. As long as you stay calm, you will have a good trip. But once 1 person starts freaking out, it can make everyone have a bad trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank12 View Post
    I think I got into some bad (or good, depends on what you consider good) weed about a week ago.

When I came home and walked to my room, there was a giraffe sitting on my bed singing me a lullaby with a heavy Australian accent. He then broke up into a multitude of smaller giraffes and preceded to have a massive giraffe Harlem Shake on my floor. Yeah, I think there was something mixed in with that weed.
    Sorry, but I believe thats complete bullshit. The ONLY thing that would make you see something like that would be DMT (Strongest psychedelic there is). Its a waste of money for someone to sell laced weed. Even acid doesnt have that effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    And you don't want a negative comment? My friend has a heart issue and when she wanted to try drugs, I said if I ever catch her doing them, I would slap the shit out of her.
    Lol. Go smoke some weed. You will have a different view. Weed and shrooms are both organic. They aren't bad for you. Alcohol is a lot worse for you then shrooms or weed is.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh21227 View Post

Lol. Go smoke some weed. You will have a different view. Weed and shrooms are both organic. They aren't bad for you. Alcohol is a lot worse for you then shrooms or weed is.
    I'd rather cut my ball sack open and sit in a salty bath then smoke weed.

I'd have a different view? Firstly, I have done drugs... real drugs. Secondly, I would never change my opinion on someone with a heart issue taking drugs.

Also, weed IS bad for you.

I see you have an opinion?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (06-23-2013),Leah (07-06-2013),Wenis (06-23-2013)