Have you ever heard of Amanda Todd and the stuff that went down with her? Well, that's a pretty controversial subject but nonetheless a similar thing is happening to one of my friends, with an ex from a long distance relationship. He's pretty much hacking all of her emails, friend's emails, family's emails, etc. I don't believe he's a "real" hacker, I think he's only some kid who managed to get a hold of one email which happened to be linked to her others, and knows enough information to get into them. Such as password requesting and breaking into one email, setting up an alternate and continuing that way. Many people link their emails together, (I never do as for this very reason) which makes it easier to back track and unveil one email after another even if it isn't mentioned anywhere in a message. As for her friends, well, enough information stored in a chat log or google'd can get you anywhere, really. This guy has literally been online for the past few days and a half off and on only for the sole purpose of breaking into her accounts. What a really spiteful ex, right? I looked in the rules so I'm not certain if this request breaks the terms but I remembered joining this forum some time ago so I thought you never know, maybe someone can help, and it might be her only hope. She doesn't mind to pay if someone is able to get at least one of her emails back, as he is using it to pull all the strings and setting it up as alternates for the newer emails that he hacks into. It doesn't sound like a program to me but I can't be certain, just like he had a streak of luck. I know a bit about getting into emails myself to be able to know the difference between the approach and execution, but not enough to snag it back. Sorry if this starts any problems, but it's really getting at the point where it's affecting her in real life; where she can't focus, and her nerves are getting really bad. I'm trying to branch out to get some help, any kind of help, from anyone. She's where she can't come on the internet period, make any new accounts, has had to have her and her friends (online and real life) delete all facebooks, emails, etc. and it still has not made any difference. Since she is no longer a minor via this year, the police won't do anything about the severe harassment / bullying despite how many people are currently being affected by this, and I think we all know by now reporting anything anywhere is a joke. If you have any advice otherwise, we'd love to hear. Thanks for reading, I think we're all getting really desperate.