I know many of you guys think shit of TNT, and I know sometimes they may not have the best reasoning/service.

Personally I think they have really improved, and done more for their players than in the past.

I think we really should give them the credit they deserve.

Okay, so I'm a little late, but I found out today about the "glitch" that happened the other day. You know what I mean. Anyway, I never realized before how much you guys really do to protect users from not so nice people. I started playing on this site at a young age and now I'm 25 and a mom who hopes to pass this site on to my daughter someday. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that keeps this site safe for users of all ages. ~xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to you and everyone else who wrote in about it. (To ease the curiosity of others: It was a log of the notices that get sent out to the Monitoring team.) You guys are really important to us, and we know sometimes we can be a bit strict, but we fight hard to keep Neopia a safe and pleasant place where you can relax and have fun .........

TNT, I was just wondering: how come it seems like the staff doesn't provide an area for players to give their feedback and provide suggestions? I've played other games that have forums for that, but as long as I have been playing Neopets, I've always felt that it wasn't "our game." We don't really have a say in anything (and most suggestions I see in the Editorial are always shut down because "We can't do that"). It just seems like the staff is not too open to other people's great suggestions. ~frostygrunt

We actually have staff that gather and send in both daily and weekly feedback to us. If you've posted on one of those long boards that discuss your Neopian likes or dislikes, or what improvements you'd like to see, chances are that we've read it. We do read our suggestions board, and you can also send your feedback directly to us through the help page. All those fan sites and communities you have out there? We watch them, too. Many of your suggestions, comments, and thoughts are sent to all departments. The majority of you weren't quite thrilled with how that newest Maractite Neopet looked? The Art Department has been alerted. You wished a site event would have done X differently? Our Content Department will know. Something isn't quite working right? We've put in a ticket to our programmers.

That said, the biggest issue is time and resources. Also, much of our content is planned months to a year in advance, which makes it hard to work in suggestions that suddenly crop up. While we don't like to shoot down suggestions, sometimes it just isn't feasible or high priority enough to work into our schedules. Some ideas are fantastic, or ones we've been dying to implement, and we do try to make those happen, though it doesn't always happen quickly.

Just my opinion. I just think we're a bit too cynical