Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Got the job! ;)

  1. #1
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5

    Got the job! ;)

    Say hello to the newest Papa Murphy's team member whadddduuuup!

    got hired on the spot, lol.
    & uh yeah still looking for better things. -__-

    At least this way I can keep buying things from all you clraikies <3
    I've felt suuuper broke/useless on here lately. xD


    BUT YAY

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 165 Times in 90 Posts


    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    I got things you can buy

  3. #3
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maditude View Post
    I got things you can buy
    I know you do, stop teasing me! D:
    But seriously, I start tomorrow. Here comes the cash.
    I'll defs hit you up sometime <3

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 165 Times in 90 Posts


    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I know you do, stop teasing me! D:
    But seriously, I start tomorrow. Here comes the cash.
    I'll defs hit you up sometime <3
    Congrats on the job girl. I don't have one at the moment so anything seems better than this.

  5. #5
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maditude View Post
    Congrats on the job girl. I don't have one at the moment so anything seems better than this.
    Aw I'm sorry... What kind of job are you looking for?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 165 Times in 90 Posts


    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Aw I'm sorry... What kind of job are you looking for?
    I'm a hairstylist, just waiting for my license to transfer from state to state since I just moved. Should only be another month or so. (:

  7. #7
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maditude View Post
    I'm a hairstylist, just waiting for my license to transfer from state to state since I just moved. Should only be another month or so. (:
    Well that's not bad at all. I was thinking about going to beauty school so once I move to Chicago for college, I can have a little bit more options in finding a job~ but idk if that's going to happen now.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 165 Times in 90 Posts


    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Well that's not bad at all. I was thinking about going to beauty school so once I move to Chicago for college, I can have a little bit more options in finding a job~ but idk if that's going to happen now.
    It takes a certain kind of person to be a successful hair stylist. I think about half the people who graduated with me ended up not doing hair.

  9. #9
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maditude View Post
    It takes a certain kind of person to be a successful hair stylist. I think about half the people who graduated with me ended up not doing hair.
    Yeah I suppose you're right.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 165 Times in 90 Posts


    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Yeah I suppose you're right.
    You have to put up with a lot of shit lol. Some people tire easily of bitchy rich house wives nitpicking everything you do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •