Wow that was dramatic right? o.o
Anyways I got two questions.
So I injured myself on Saturday by jumping out of a moving vehicle and got the crap beaten outta me despite landing half through glass. Tom Cruise would be so disappointed. But I digress! So my hand is in blunt terms "fucked up" and my boss was super pissed when I told him I had to take time off per my doc's orders [that and I pulled a ligament in my knee and was practically bawling while this happened because I was reading The Fault in Our Stars] but getting back on track. Boss is pissed and I'm thinking that I won't have a job when I'm better. He wouldn't be able to fire me would he?

Second: I have a calico cat?
I think it's a she, there's nothing indicating that I am wrong in that assumption and she's so tiny and I fed her. I'm an animal lover so I couldn't help it when she started meowing [Which she hasn't stopped, by the way. Is that normal?] Since I have never have had a cat before I gave her Tuna and water but what the hell should I feed a underfed, perhaps still a kitten (No more than a year and a half max?)
Pictures:
(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)
Any help, advice, guidance and I would so appreciate it folks.