Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: need tips unloading 20+ mil off an active

  1. #1
    Magikarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Hawaii~Tokyo
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 76 Times in 59 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 5 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    5

    need tips unloading 20+ mil off an active

    so I know I should buy ETS items but any thing specific that will make my transfer easier?

    and everybody talks about the so-called "shop method". can anybody tell me what that exactly is?

  2. #2
    Moderator





    Bettser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,866
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 1,599 Posts


    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1387 Post(s)
    Time Online
    352 d 1 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 29 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kaikaikaisauce View Post
    so I know I should buy ETS items but any thing specific that will make my transfer easier?

    and everybody talks about the so-called "shop method". can anybody tell me what that exactly is?
    Honestly, what I do is find out when they are offline/go to bed and then loot it then. It delays them from automatically sending in a ticket/posting on a side or something. I feel though buying ETS/shop method work similarly. Just buy an item from tower, and just snipe the rest last minute when the auctions are about to end.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

    Drizzy (06-17-2013),Maditude (06-17-2013)

  4. #3
    Magikarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Hawaii~Tokyo
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 76 Times in 59 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 5 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Honestly, what I do is find out when they are offline/go to bed and then loot it then. It delays them from automatically sending in a ticket/posting on a side or something. I feel though buying ETS/shop method work similarly. Just buy an item from tower, and just snipe the rest last minute when the auctions are about to end.
    well whats the "shop method" i heard its the safest but idk what that is

  5. #4
    Moderator





    Bettser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,866
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 1,599 Posts


    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1387 Post(s)
    Time Online
    352 d 1 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 29 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kaikaikaisauce View Post
    well whats the "shop method" i heard its the safest but idk what that is
    I think @John posted before that sending items directly and through shop method is pretty much the same thing.

    Shop method is just placing it in your shop for like cheap, and having another account snipe it. It also allows others to snipe it though so use with caution.

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Home ;o
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    573
    Thanked 642 Times in 329 Posts


    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 3 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    0
    For the shop method, you would put an ETS in the shop for 1k, and buy it with a different account.
    Then delete the shop history.
    This works best if you have someone helping you, or if you have 2 computers like a desktop and a laptop.

  7. #6
    Underground King




    Drizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Champagne Room
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,159
    Thanks
    2,459
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,062 Posts


    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1920 Post(s)
    Time Online
    272 d 1 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 28 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck4Cover View Post
    For the shop method, you would put an ETS in the shop for 1k, and buy it with a different account.
    Then delete the shop history.
    This works best if you have someone helping you, or if you have 2 computers like a desktop and a laptop.
    Two browsers work fine bro

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

    Dom~ (06-17-2013)

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Home ;o
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    573
    Thanked 642 Times in 329 Posts


    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 3 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Two browsers work fine bro
    Yea?
    I was wondering about this.
    What if you wanted to use a proxy on one?
    Would you just like put the proxy on say firefox, and a different one on chrome?

    I've been sitting at my desktop and using my laptop every time I need to do this, and it gets to be a pain in the butt.

  10. #8
    Underground King




    Drizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Champagne Room
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,159
    Thanks
    2,459
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,062 Posts


    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1920 Post(s)
    Time Online
    272 d 1 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 28 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck4Cover View Post
    Yea?
    I was wondering about this.
    What if you wanted to use a proxy on one?
    Would you just like put the proxy on say firefox, and a different one on chrome?

    I've been sitting at my desktop and using my laptop every time I need to do this, and it gets to be a pain in the butt.
    Joe, I think, said it a while ago that TNT only log your IP at time of log in and time of log out
    You can work one proxy and login to your account, change proxy and then login to another on a diff browser
    I fucked up a bunch of times with this when starting out but the main thing to do is never log out, just clear cookies and you'll be right

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

    Duck4Cover (06-17-2013)

  12. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Home ;o
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    573
    Thanked 642 Times in 329 Posts


    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 3 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks, I really appreciate the info, especially as I plan to do this later tonight with some stuff from an active account.

  13. #10



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck4Cover View Post
    For the shop method, you would put an ETS in the shop for 1k, and buy it with a different account.
    Then delete the shop history.
    This works best if you have someone helping you, or if you have 2 computers like a desktop and a laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck4Cover View Post
    Yea?
    I was wondering about this.
    What if you wanted to use a proxy on one?
    Would you just like put the proxy on say firefox, and a different one on chrome?

    I've been sitting at my desktop and using my laptop every time I need to do this, and it gets to be a pain in the butt.
    1. it should be 1np so you dont have to worry about any history statements
    2. Firefox and Tor Browser

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom~ For This Useful Post:

    Duck4Cover (06-17-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •