Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused as to why my thread was deleted.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    No one should be profiting off the pin list except the original person who put a lot of his own money into purchasing that list, and no one should be just be throwing the list out for free, ruining any chance that the original buyer can one day recoop some of the four digits he paid for that list.

It is an outrage that people that pretend to be the friends of others here steal their incomes and ruin their businesses for their own greed.
    I respectfully disagree with you on this honestly, if the originally owner wants to give out that list to friends or non friends they should know there is a risk that they loose their butt because other eyes are accessing it, it is a dog eat dog world, where business runs things whats to stop someone from profiting from it, so fricken what the original owner paid alot of fricken money for it, then they should know better than exposing it and loosing money on it, I dont care who you are or what you have access to, friends or not friends the more eyes and the more hands on something the less you will make

if you own it, it is your job to make sure that if you give the list to someone that they dont give it out to someone else and what not

but who should be able to tell who can make profit off it and who cant, because once its in someone elses hands truly you can not tell someone what to do

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    He thought he could trust the person he gave it to to help him with something.
    Then that person fucked him over.
    Just shows you can't trust anybody now a days.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    It's not hypothetical if no one's selling it. The person that was selling pins, who purchased the list for the use of selling pins from the original pin seller, (for the love of god, do not beckon the beast), is no longer selling pins because he was so absolutely gutted that they were stolen, mass sold to shifty characters for pennies on the dollar by a greedy person that was supposed to be helping that original buyer. No one is profiting off pins, and the only reason Carrot's giving them out for free is because he wants rep for some god awful reason even though he's got three days left on a one week quitting thread.

No one should be profiting off the pin list except the original person who put a lot of his own money into purchasing that list, and no one should be just be throwing the list out for free, ruining any chance that the original buyer can one day recoop some of the four digits he paid for that list.

It is an outrage that people that pretend to be the friends of others here steal their incomes and ruin their businesses for their own greed.

If you want to make a remark about the birthdays, they were $15 when I had to go through a second party. Now that I can just flat out do them myself instantly, I lowered my prices to be more friendly and accessable to those trapped with birthday locked accounts, and I still pay the majority of the cost to the acquirer of the birthday list. I've even gone down to as low as 50 cents on a shell bundle deal with those that have asked. And as you know, I'm the only openly advertising person that can do it, and currently one of very few, if not only that can crack all birthdays.
    Like I said before. I get the fact yall are trying to protect the person who spent alot of money on the list but does that at all change the fact that it was a gamble in the begining buying the pin list? It was an 100% foil proof way to make money huh? No. It wasn't. If anybody says it was then wake up because your dreaming. It was a gamble and dam it does suck that they got fucked. But shit... happens. People are people. What if it never was leaked and instead TNT reset all PINs due to an internal problem which required everyone who had a pin set to choice another pin. A new pin. Then what? What would happen then.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenis View Post
    I respectfully disagree with you on this honestly, if the originally owner wants to give out that list to friends or non friends they should know there is a risk that they loose their butt because other eyes are accessing it, it is a dog eat dog world, where business runs things whats to stop someone from profiting from it, so fricken what the original owner paid alot of fricken money for it, then they should know better than exposing it and loosing money on it, I dont care who you are or what you have access to, friends or not friends the more eyes and the more hands on something the less you will make

if you own it, it is your job to make sure that if you give the list to someone that they dont give it out to someone else and what not

but who should be able to tell who can make profit off it and who cant, because once its in someone elses hands truly you can not tell someone what to do
    He didn't "give it out to his friends". He paid a programmer to make a website to make it easier to search for pins, and the programmer stole it and mass sold it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese View Post
    Well, the list was given to the seller under the assumption that it would not be given out, and it was--which is their fault, yes. But, many of the buyers who bought it knew that they shouldn't have (especially if they bought it from the first seller ).
    Things do depreciate, but they shouldn't go from $15 to $0 overnight; for what PINs offer I think $15 was a more than fair price .

My point is that it sucks to suck sometimes, even if they are your friend they can do what they want with it once they have the list regardless of if it was not supposed to be given out, Your right it should not go from 15 to none over night but it did that was the problem, with this business there is nothing you can do about it because there are no patents or processing fees or contracts so people can honestly do what ever they want regardless of if there was an agreement or not, because in this day in age you have to watch your back, a mans word means nothing.

Is its not right that it happened but its also the original owners fault in the end, and just because he spent a buttload of money does not make it any different than if he spent five bucks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenis View Post
    I won't deny that money is why businesses exist, or why clraik exists, but it is not worth obtaining at any cost, nor is it unattainable while being "fair" .
    I do well without having touched the PIN list and without having others throw thousands away for a quick $50 here, $20 there--as Andrew said, honor among thieves.
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    He thought he could trust the person he gave it to to help him with something.
    Then that person fucked him over.
    Just shows you can't trust anybody now a days.
    He didn't "give it out to his friends". He paid a programmer to make a website to make it easier to search for pins, and the programmer stole it and mass sold it.
    My point exactly you gotta watch your back, watch your friends back and know what they are doing, its a fricken chess game and you have to be thinking 20 steps ahead for you and everyone else

it was stolen sure but he allowed the programmer to see the list, despite good intention he risked it all and fail, sucks to suck im sorry, but they will find another way to make profit

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reese View Post
    I won't deny that money is why businesses exist, or why clraik exists, but it is not worth obtaining at any cost, nor is it unattainable while being "fair" .
    I do well without having touched the PIN list and without having others throw thousands away for a quick $50 here, $20 there--as Andrew said, honor among thieves.
    I mean but my point is there is nothing you can do about it, and just because there is "honor among thieves", once a thief always a thief in my book, just because you have some moral code does not mean that someone else does, how the heck do you know the person was not building up a huge lie just to get to that point

.............it is a true fact that people will always try to find the quick buck, does it make it right no but they will do it, sure you have done well with all of this and your doing fine but someone else may find that to be their big break, and they may find that they need to burn a few bridges to get what they want

honestly making a generalization people will always do what is best for them, by whatever means necessary

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I've been reading all of this, and my brain has just been exploding.

But yes, stop the violence! Stop the fighting! Stop the press!

But in all seriousness, I didn't realize he was exploiting the already exploited list.
    Das a no-no.

I am on CK's side with this one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Sorry..I didn't want to enter this, but I have to make a point, you say there is no honor in being a thieve...But ALL of us are thieves, at one point in time everyone here accessed an account that didn't belong to them and took something, so does that mean no one here is honorable?
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom~ For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (06-17-2013),Whispers (08-24-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Domenick~ View Post
    Sorry..I didn't want to enter this, but I have to make a point, you say there is no honor in being a thieve...But ALL of us are thieves, at one point in time everyone here accessed an account that didn't belong to them and took something, so does that mean no one here is honorable?
    The fine line between "hack or be hacked" and just blatant disregard for the betterment of the cheating community is being broken here.

The pin list itself can cause more than just immediate (permanent) damage to the pin market.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank12 For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (06-16-2013),Reese (06-16-2013)