Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused as to why my thread was deleted.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Also, you can reveal any birthday cracking method you like, I don't actually enjoy giving the service. And I don't use a method, I just use a list.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 20h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    I understand people want their "nitch" in the neopet market. But to basically .. for lack of a better word.. Bully people outta certain areas like Pin Cracking. That is just a bit too far in my eyes. Yea it was wrong for the info to have been leaked in the first place. But damn really?

Hell we used to have a free fucking Bday Cracker here on Ck and now look. Instead of being the way it was before people are now exploiting their info on current Bday cracking and its fine. So if I found a Bday Cracking tactic and wanted to reveal it and make it public what would happen to me?
    That isn't even the matter at hand.
    The matter at hand is carrot's other thread and I believe the answer is clear now
    When you spend almost $2000 on info that is wrongly leaked then spread around so you lose your business... then you will probably see things on the other side of the coin.

If you find your own method, do whatever you want with it.
    There was free bday cracking because the method was easy and almost everyone knew it. Then it was patched. No more free bday cracking.
    Maybe TNT will implement everybody changing their pins, rendering the pin list useless. It's a stretch, but what if.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I'm not going to go into every little detail about what happened as it's just too much to explain and is in the past.

It doesn't seem to be in the past at all. Because the leak is in the past but in the current he and other can do nothing? I mean do you see where I am coming from? People want to make money I get it. I honestly do. But SHIT HAPPENS lol and since shit has happened well shit should be as it is. (It doesn't effect me either way because I have quit selling) This is just my view on the goings on. ck is just.. changing in my eyes. Slowly but surely.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    I understand people want their "nitch" in the neopet market. But to basically .. for lack of a better word.. Bully people outta certain areas like Pin Cracking. That is just a bit too far in my eyes. Yea it was wrong for the info to have been leaked in the first place. But damn really?

Hell we used to have a free fucking Bday Cracker here on Ck and now look. Instead of being the way it was before people are now exploiting their info on current Bday cracking and its fine. So if I found a Bday Cracking tactic and wanted to reveal it and make it public what would happen to me?

You may or may not be exiled because of the fact that like one of the only ways today to make a quick buck for most people after tnt patched the old way which was known to many

the same thing will happen to other things in the future when tnt wises up and other things will become cheaper over time its life

like I said you have to be in the In Crowd but if your not your going to empty your pockets in alot of ways

i have certainly seen that and its their right to run it that way, but it still sucks but it is life

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) It was an obvious hypothetical.

@(you need an account to see links) I didn't understand at how he can't use what he knows. Period. If I found a list of Pin searching in the depths of hell and it ended up being the same list I should be able to use it for the simple fact I obtained it. Its weird people can view certain things scamming and a leak/exploit something the same. We all here know good and well that the majority of what goes on with neopets is scamming, stealing, etc etc. And yes like royal said. There is an honor amungst thieves which we dont scam each other. But he wasn't the one that originally scammed for the list? And its just plain odd how the pin thing is being handled is all.

@(you need an account to see links) I get that you wanna try and protect the person who spent alot of money on the list so that they will get as much profit as they can. And since we are doing these "what ifs" then "what if" less than a week after the list was sold it was patched? Would they person get a refund or anything? No. They took a gamble just like everything else on here. Unreg, Active accounts, Hell inactive accounts. Everything. We don't control anything in the end regarding neopets. We are subject to what TNT chooses to do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I am on the side of CK on this one; the PIN list really should not be as available as it is, and giving out PINs exacerbates the situation . It's easy to point fingers at whom leaked the list, but those who bought it are just as much at fault for depreciating their value(and, extending that, NPs/items/UCs accessed via the PIN).
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reese For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-16-2013),Kad (06-17-2013),Savant (06-16-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) Yea that is true too. The list being used as much as it is does have its effects on other markets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    It's not hypothetical if no one's selling it. The person that was selling pins, who purchased the list for the use of selling pins from the original pin seller, (for the love of god, do not beckon the beast), is no longer selling pins because he was so absolutely gutted that they were stolen, mass sold to shifty characters for pennies on the dollar by a greedy person that was supposed to be helping that original buyer. No one is profiting off pins, and the only reason Carrot's giving them out for free is because he wants rep for some god awful reason even though he's got three days left on a one week quitting thread.

No one should be profiting off the pin list except the original person who put a lot of his own money into purchasing that list, and no one should be just be throwing the list out for free, ruining any chance that the original buyer can one day recoop some of the four digits he paid for that list.

It is an outrage that people that pretend to be the friends of others here steal their incomes and ruin their businesses for their own greed.

If you want to make a remark about the birthdays, they were $15 when I had to go through a second party. Now that I can just flat out do them myself instantly, I lowered my prices to be more friendly and accessable to those trapped with birthday locked accounts, and I still pay the majority of the cost to the acquirer of the birthday list. I've even gone down to as low as 50 cents on a shell bundle deal with those that have asked. And as you know, I'm the only openly advertising person that can do it, and currently one of very few, if not only that can crack all birthdays.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese View Post
    I am on the side of CK on this one; the PIN list really should not be as available as it is, and giving out PINs exacerbates the situation . It's easy to point fingers at whom leaked the list, but those who bought it are just as much at fault for depreciating their value(and, extending that, NPs/items/UCs accessed via the PIN).

I would totally agree with everything you said honestly because someone just going just going around and giving out things is not acceptable in this kind of market but the people who started with the list are at fault originally because you cant expect things to hold stable once other people get their hands on it......also over time things naturally tend to depreciate and loose value because of the fact more people start to get their hands on it. However i would definitely not consider it scamming for someone to be giving out that info even if they did not originally buy it because in the end it is the person who bought its fault for letting even a tiny amount of details leak so they are essentially slashing their own tires

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenis View Post
    I would totally agree with everything you said honestly because someone just going just going around and giving out things is not acceptable in this kind of market but the people who started with the list are at fault originally because you cant expect things to hold stable once other people get their hands on it......also over time things naturally tend to depreciate and loose value because of the fact more people start to get their hands on it. However i would definitely not consider it scamming for someone to be giving out that info even if they did not originally buy it because in the end it is the person who bought its fault for letting even a tiny amount of details leak so they are essentially slashing their own tires
    Well, the list was given to the seller under the assumption that it would not be given out, and it was--which is their fault, yes. But, many of the buyers who bought it knew that they shouldn't have (especially if they bought it from the first seller ).
    Things do depreciate, but they shouldn't go from $15 to $0 overnight; for what PINs offer I think $15 was a more than fair price .
    J_L_K_64 rules you.