Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused as to why my thread was deleted.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Confused as to why my thread was deleted.

I was giving free pin cracks, trying to help users on the forum. I would take this to PM, but I don't know who deleted it and I assumed I would receive a PM telling me why. This is not a giveaway thread, as I probably did something wrong on the last one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I had already sent you a PM before asking you not to list the "list" in your selling thread because staff agreed that people who had recently gotten the list wouldn't be selling pins due to the whole fiasco.
    I deleted your thread because its pretty much doing that, but free. Which I think is just adding insult to injury.

&& I heard you were going around on skype asking people to buy the pin list as well after you were told you couldn't sell it on ck. Really... @(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by I_royalty_I; 06-16-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Eh.. I am still confused. I was here thru the whole list selling and leak etc but this still don't make sense to me lol. So he can gift a few Bday cracks if he wanted, or gift anything else but since its a Pin gift then its a no no. Meh that just dont make no damn sense at all.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    At the end of a day its a business and people don't want to lose money if they don't have to.

I don't mean this in an insulting way just for the record. I know there's a ton of specifics but this is what it eventually boils down to.
    Last edited by Frank12; 06-16-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Meh something ck is just too much for me... So lemme get this straight. And please correct me if I am wrong.

Someone had a list.
    Went to sell it, ended getting leaked.
    He obviously has the list now too.
    Can't giveaway anything regarding the list because it is unfair to others who are looking to make profit off of it.

We can use exploits and other tactics to gain a profit here on ck but if it comes down to this dam pin cracking BS then just watch out who you are basically because if your not the right person you can't do shit with the info you have?

I am fairly certain didn't Darkangel give away from free pin cracks (back when I was still selling neo stuff) and nobody stopped him? Eh.. favortism? or what the hell is really going on?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I mean yah such is life though bro, sometimes when your running the monopoly, you do your best to keep it running because the crowd that is buying neo stuff is not getting any bigger honestly, the odds of you finding the same person that is selling the same thing as you are super common even if its a super rare item

I understand what everyone is doing and why things are not shared but it sucks to be me because im the new guy here and im not in the in crowd

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Meh something ck is just too much for me... So lemme get this straight. And please correct me if I am wrong.

Someone had a list.
    Can't giveaway anything regarding the list because it is unfair to others who are looking to make profit off of it.

We can use exploits and other tactics to gain a profit here on ck but if it comes down to this dam pin cracking BS then just watch out who you are basically because if your not the right person you can't do shit with the info you have?

I am fairly certain didn't Darkangel give away from free pin cracks (back when I was still selling neo stuff) and nobody stopped him? Eh.. favortism? or what the hell is really going on?
    There was a different method that darkangel was using, so you are incorrect in that assumption of favoritism.
    There is honor amongst thieves, something that I thought carrot of all people would respect.
    If there is not honor amongst thieves, than wtf good is a community?

I'm not going to go into every little detail about what happened as it's just too much to explain and is in the past.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I understand people want their "nitch" in the neopet market. But to basically .. for lack of a better word.. Bully people outta certain areas like Pin Cracking. That is just a bit too far in my eyes. Yea it was wrong for the info to have been leaked in the first place. But damn really?

Hell we used to have a free fucking Bday Cracker here on Ck and now look. Instead of being the way it was before people are now exploiting their info on current Bday cracking and its fine. So if I found a Bday Cracking tactic and wanted to reveal it and make it public what would happen to me?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m

Someone had a list.

Not to sound rude (because right now I'm in bitch mode over something unrelated) but, please point out the person profiting off pin cracks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Zachafer (06-17-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m

What don't you understand?
    That list belongs to someone who paid for it in full
    If the list got leaked that's essentially him being scammed
    So no, you can't give out free pins from a list that doesn't belong to you because money from those pins should be going to the rightful owner

And as for DarkAngel giving out pins, he had his own exploit
    It had nothing to do with the list in question

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)