I just joined, so I thought I would introduce myself.

I used to play Neopets as a child and while going through my old HDD last year, I found all of these images of Neopets, so I decided to check the site out... and I ended up being hooked on it... once again. After trying to play it fairly and failing, I decided to cheat, of course I didn't find out about these forums until like two months ago, since then, I have been lurking around this (and some similar) forums, but I was a little scared to join after seeing some forums that seemed to be very hard on newbies.
So I ended up on those "professional" sites, I actually kept using them for about 6 months, but then I had bad experience.
I decided to ask for an opinion from a reputable seller, who turned out to be very nice and then suddenly these forums didn't seem so scary, so I decided to join

Okay, so now that you have my story, I should probably tell you guys a little about myself
I am a very sweet and kind girl, from somewhere in Scandinavia. English is my 5th language, so if I have a couple of grammar mistakes, please cut me some slack, however do correct me as I hate grammar mistakes. Funny fact, I speak English fluently with a British accent, I don't know why since I haven't lived in England or been on visits, but it may have something to do with the fact that I love British music, comedy and literature.
Okay, lets see if I can think of anything else... I am 18 years old. I am a student. I love animals. I am a huge nerd and geek. I basically live at the gym, seriously I live right above a gym and swimming pool/center and I spend a lot of time there.

I can't really think of anything else at the moment, but feel free to PM if you want to know more.