Howdy everypony!
I quite didn't introduce myself, just appeared from the middle of nowhere.

I'm Rog�rio, however, if there is a way of changing your username, please tell me :3
I'm 15 and Brazilian (not that it actually matters, I'm proud to say I hate my country but... y'know, gotta deal with it for now), plan to study a lot and become a doctor!

I used to play Neopets long ago (as long as someone who is 15 can) and it became quite boring recently, so I just switched to other games, still waiting for the time to come back to Neopets, which might happen just soon.
My other favorite games include The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Perfect World International, Dawn of the Dragons (Kongregate), Battlefield 3 and Maple Story (Europe), many others as well, if I were to list them all, the list would be too big xD

As for TV (which I don't watch), Series and Movies, I can definitely say my favorite is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Other series I enjoy are The Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy and some of History Channel's shows like Counting Cars, Pawn Stars, American Restoration, American Pickers, Ancient Aliens, America Unhearted, Modern Marvels, The Universe and CaoS (not sure if they show that one outside Brazil).
My favorite movie so far is Inglorious Basterds, I absolutely LOVE history, specially World War I and II. Other movies include Back to the Future, Jurassic Park and some national ones that some of you probably wouldn't know, like Tropa de Elite.

Well, I think that covers a lot about me.
Before I finish (I know, I write a lot), i'd like to talk about my expectations.
I expect this to be a place where I can make new friends, perharps learn stuff and laugh over funny things.

That's it! Finally the end! See you guys around x3