Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about your significant other's friends?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenis View Post
    .....and back to your point about high school and not running in the same friend groups, I dont wanna be mean or step on your toes or anything but its not high school any more, life moves on from that we grow up, some people stay the same and life changes. I know this my self because I graduated just about a year ago and I would have never guessed where I would be today. Your gonna always work, or be surrounded by people that you may not necessarily like but its how you handle your self in the situation that makes life much better.
    Nice, Weenis.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank12 View Post
    Lastly, just try and be understanding of each other and don't let it be a big deal. Just put on a fake smile sometimes. There are situations where you might just need to be by his side, not overly enjoying yourself. I know personally that there are sacrifices I make every day for my girlfriend because I care about her and I know she would do the same for me. Relationships are two sided and they only last if you can adapt.
    This Broski right here ^, is H.A.M. as fuck!

---

My opinion is basically Wenis & Frank's:

-Your boyfriend is wrong to knowingly ask a girl you hate, especially one who he's had a personal connection with in the past.
    -You're also wrong in being brash and rigid in your words. If you're going to win an argument, you need to be calm, intelligent, and rational. A point without reason is the worst point stated.

-Who bought the Six Flags' tickets? Unless you two split the costs, ultimately, it should be the one who paid who gets the final say. Relationship or not.
    -Maybe you both can make a compromise to each bring a buddy of your own? You can bring one of your friends, and he can bring one of his (sans Becky).

---
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    Becky is my least favorite
    Aka. most hated.
    Last edited by Mod; 06-15-2013 at 01:41 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Frank12 (06-15-2013)