86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Rainy days

You ever have one of them days that starts off horrible, but then just gets insanely better?
    I'm having one of those days. Woke up late, had to go sign the lease for my new apartment and it ended up being more money than I thought (still got it though), got to work late, my printer is broken beyond repair (bad sensor), using two super slow old printers instead of my one fast printer that can get the same amount of documents printed in less time than it's taking both of these machines. Yeah, pretty crappy day. It's already time for my first break and I haven't processed a single file because I'm still waiting on these files to print.

So in my downtime I'm just browsing CK and talking to two amazing ladies that have recently entered my life and I have to give thanks. Been through a lot of drama lately that's lasted for a long time and lost a few friends, retained some old friends, and the three new friends I've made are awesome.

I'm so thankful for the people in my life it has actually made my day better, I'm not focusing on the negative and I'm actually smiling and listening to music, enjoying the not doing a damn thing and getting paid for it.

So thank you friends, you're awesome and I will bake you cookies sometime.

And for all the rest that got beef with me, well:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (06-14-2013),Mojo (06-14-2013),Sylveon (06-14-2013)