19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

A few questions about JavaScript/GM

So for the past week or so I have been entertaining the idea to attempt to learn how to make GM scripts.
    I just have a few questions, and I was hoping some of you awesome cKers could help me out.
    Question 1: I was readingup on it, and it said to learn JavaScript, you should have some knowledge of HTML/CSS, is this true?
    Question 2: I a mainly looking to make APers for Neopets, and small stuff like that. Should I learn JavaScript in general first, or just jump in and focus on Neopets Scripts?

I would also appreciate any other helpful tips/comments you may be able to think of

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck4Cover View Post
    Question 1: I was readingup on it, and it said to learn JavaScript, you should have some knowledge of HTML/CSS, is this true?
    Basic knowledge helps, read next answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck4Cover View Post
    Question 2: I a mainly looking to make APers for Neopets, and small stuff like that. Should I learn JavaScript in general first, or just jump in and focus on Neopets Scripts?
    JavaScript is a pretty easy language in general. I went ahead and PM'ed you my skype, so you can ask me questions. I would recommend jumping into Neopets stuff and using Google for every question you have. That's the best way to learn imo. For example, a kacheek seek APer is going to be super easy.
    Last edited by Zachafer; 06-27-2013 at 03:04 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zachafer For This Useful Post:

Duck4Cover (06-19-2013)