1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Games are currently not loading

Just a heads up that flash games are not working. Apparently they are forcing pages to load in https which is causing a disconnect with the flash games trying to connect to their servers via http.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (08-02-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Classic customization is also not loading for this same reason... I hope they fix it quickly. Even if they determine the flash games are no longer to be accessible (which is annoying for trophy and avatar collectors...) UC customization is still an important feature of the site too and they have not bothered to find a fix for that. People will be pissed from all areas of the site, collectors and customizers.

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    That is a big "yikes" considering I (still) cannot get the new customization to work at all on my main account.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Ghast (08-02-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    [s]games (well at least some, can't say all of course) are loading for me (using waterfox classic branch or whatever it's called)[/s]

- - - Updated - - -

wait, sorry, scratch that. they are loading but aren't playable it seems

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Ghast (08-02-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    games (well at least some, can't say all of course) are loading for me (using waterfox classic branch or whatever it's called)
    I can get some to load but all the buttons show as "NaN" and scores won't actually send. Can you try to send a few scores and let me know how it goes? I'd download that browser if necessary to make games work today.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I can get some to load but all the buttons show as "NaN" and scores won't actually send. Can you try to send a few scores and let me know how it goes? I'd download that browser if necessary to make games work today.
    yes this exactly, i'm an idiot for not noticing that honestly

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Thank you for the heads up. Pretty glad to finally see Neo default to https
    Yes, the https was definitely necessary! Of course, since this is neopets, there were clearly no plans in place for content that would just break immediately when the switch was pushed forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    yes this exactly, i'm an idiot for not noticing that honestly
    It's fine! Thank you for checking anyway.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (08-02-2022),Shawn (08-02-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Well on the good side finally we're seeing https on Neo pages, so maybe in a bit of time slowly games would go good again

On the wrong side, hope no more things get broken xd I don't mind waiting, it's been a while since I've been playing flash games.

Mobile games are still ok I suppose?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I've been slowly acquiring trophies (in about a 15% gold, 35% silver, and 50% bronze ratio) since returning. At about a 6 trophies per month clip, mostly around the reset, using the score sender (but using those parameters so as to appear as legit as possible)... I didn't want every single trophy, but I have a list of those I was after and I needed about 6 more months to reach my goals.

I am quite sad by this news. It started out as a way to make my account look more legit... But it kinda turned into a very real passion. I love looking as my userlookup and seeing them. And I enjoyed deciding which ones to go for the next month and which ones would look best in gold, silver, or bronze; even going as far as to plan which trophies they will eventually sit next to on my finished lookup and which colors would pop the most in that setting... I needed about 6 more months to finish my lookup the way that I wanted it

-------

With that said, I've jumped on the neocord and reddit and it seems that people are still submitting scores with ruffle + a workaround script (that was written by one of our members but they somehow got ahold of and are sharing without credit to its author, which is another matter in and of itself)... I'm gonna wait a month or so to make sure those people aren't getting frozen for that workaround... And if not, I may assume more risk than I am usually comfortable with to continue my quest for trophies
    Last edited by shadowhuntee; 08-03-2022 at 07:49 AM.
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
    —Winnie the Pooh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowhuntee For This Useful Post:

♥ bottledwater ♥ (08-03-2022)