I've always wondered what other people opinion are on our criminal justice system. Do you think it's fair? Is "justice" really ever served? In my opinion, the justice system isn't at all fair. From my personal experience, I have a friend let's call him C, who now is serving life for murder, without any possibilities of parole. But here's what gets me. When all this happened, sometime in 2010, over a drug deal, he was with someone whom he called "brother" at the time, lets call him L. Even on camera when they caught it, C wasn't the one holding the gun and wasn't the one who shot at the guy, L was. C went on the run for maybe a year and a half, and L, who got caught 3 days after the murder, snitched on him, putting the blame all on him hoping they would reduce his sentence. He also said that when all this happened C had two guns in his hands, shooting at the guy while L was just sitting on the bed not doing anything. How does that make any sense? You don't just sit on a bed while shots are being fired. But the judge still willingly took that BS testimonial, I have no idea why, and sentenced both to life. So the whole point of me telling that story is that the justice system is full of crap to me. Their sentence the majority of the time is solely passed on how they feel at the time. I really don't think its fair, even if he did shoot someone, why would he get life without parole, compared to the people who dismember a human body, with no signs of remorse and only getting 20 years or maybe even less (I watch a lot of ID - Investigation Discovery). There are people who are actually really innocent who's put away forever because they couldn't find the real person who committed the crime. So do you agree with the justice system?