Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do you tell your friend shes being a whore?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    can you uh leave already

don't ask for advice then if you dont like all the advice you get.

Harry Potter
    @(you need an account to see links)

I asked twice because you seemed really young and I wanted to confirm lol

And its really disturbing she is only 13, if my niece ever....everrrr did something like that i'd beat her xD

maybe not beat but id have to smack some sense into her.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d 2h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    13... My future kids are going to be having sex before they start their periods, omgggg what is this world coming to

^Well, this was in caps but now that it's posted it's not. LAAAAAAAAAAAME
    I don't even think I had boobs at 13. I can't even imagine. D: Ew is she doing it with other 13 year olds? How much sex ed does a kid know at that age? Is she on BC or anything?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't think they even teach sex ed at that age.

Harry Potter
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelsaint View Post
    I don't think they even teach sex ed at that age.
    They do. I remember helping my niece do a powerpoint for her sex ed class last year lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    honestly this isnt anything new. like people experiment all the time. odds are she wont be that way when shes 17. like what girl didnt experiment sexual things at 13-14?

my friend lost her virginity in 7th grade. now shes 20 and has a boyfriend of 5 years and shes a certified nurse and has a child. you grow out of it. stop being so concerned at 14 if you really want my honest opinion.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Jailbait? Yeah you should remind her that she is too young to be thinking that she is 21. It is a very serious matter to be having underage sex, especially if the men she is with are over 18. You need to sit her down and honestly tell her that it scares you that she is just opening up to random guys. A real harsh approach would be to set up Google to show images of full on STD and STI infection images. Anyone smart enough to realize that those infections are not something you want will behave with more responsibility. The unfortunate part is if she does not have at least one person come to her with concern, even if she does not listen, is that she will keep doing it and it could escalate to situations that she may not want such as having a child by someone who will deny everything and walk out on her. It is the concern that counts, she may bitch and yell and everything but her health is more important than some quickie with guys that treat her like a hole in the mattress.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by whatareyoudoingomgSTOP View Post
    honestly this isnt anything new. like people experiment all the time. odds are she wont be that way when shes 17. like what girl didnt experiment sexual things at 13-14?

my friend lost her virginity in 7th grade. now shes 20 and has a boyfriend of 5 years and shes a certified nurse and has a child. you grow out of it. stop being so concerned at 14 if you really want my honest opinion.
    Err... I got my first kiss at age 14, didn't go to 2nd base until I was 16 or 17. I lost my virginity a few months ago a couple weeks shy of age 19 to a guy I have really strong feelings for. I have friends who are still virgins and one that's never even been kissed at age 18. So I don't really know what you mean lmao.
    L A U R E N
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever." ~ Gandhi

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Err... I got my first kiss at age 14, didn't go to 2nd base until I was 16 or 17. I lost my virginity a few months ago a couple weeks shy of age 19 to a guy I have really strong feelings for. I have friends who are still virgins and one that's never even been kissed at age 18. So I don't really know what you mean lmao.

Well i think its really big in urban cities because I live in one of the biggest cities in the US.
    So a lot of girls especially in middle school are...women basically. Yeah you see the bunch that end up pregnant, but you also see the bunch that grow out of it. I mean, going to parties at 14 to get drunk and hook up. It's just immature play.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A